Finding a new home

"Y/n! I'd like for you to meet the glam rocks... properly." Freddy scratches the back of his head sheepishly.

"Chica, Roxy, Monty, meet y/n. She's the one who freed you all from Afton's control." Y/n waves nervously at the giant animatronics.

"Oh, she's so cute!" Chica says, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, thanks for that." Roxy says, smiling at her. Monty walks up and picks y/n up, slinging her over his shoulder. She shrieks from shock, as he spins around, laughing brutishly.

"Monty, be gentle! She's been through a lot." Freddy says, making Monty roll his eyes and set her down rather roughly. She stumbles back, but is steadied by Sun. She smiles quickly at him.

"So... what do we do now?" Roxy says. Y/n thinks for a moment. This could be the perfect opportunity to escape her current life. She smiles mischievously.

If everyone thinks I died in the fire... this could be my only chance to escape!

"Well... we'll have to find somewhere to keep you guys. For right now, the woods are our best bet." Y/n says.

"But superstar, we need to recharge every hour! What if we run out?" Freddy notes. This sends y/n back to thinking mode.

"I could possibly upgrade your battery... I did take a few classes on electrical engineering, so I could try. Maybe... a car battery? We'll figure something out. Come on, lets hide you guys." She says, walking towards the tall pine trees in the distance.

"We have to live in the woods? We're not real animals, you know." Roxy says.

"I know, but we have to hide you guys. At least until I can get us an apartment or something." Y/n says, leading the group a few feet ahead. Her answer seems to satisfy Roxy, so she stays quiet.

"Oh, oh! Y/n! Your leg! How is it??" Sun skips up to y/n crouching down low to see about it.

"Oh... it's okay." She's lying, her leg aches with every step and still bleeds through her pants.

"Geez, that's bleeding pretty bad. Howd you manage that?" Monty belly laughs. Y/n shoots him a glare.

"Are you actually implying this was my fault?" She snaps. This shuts him up, for the time being.

"Y/n we should try to get some sort of clean bandages for your leg. It could get infected." Freddy says. She sighs impatiently. Right now, she has approximately three things more important that her leg: finding a place to stay for a while, finding a way to keep them alive, and some other third thing.

"Guys, I'm fine! Let's just focus on what important right now, okay?"

"At least let me carry you?" Freddy offers. She nods, holding her arms up to him. He picks her up gently, cradling her in a bridal carry.

"Now, let's go. Into the woods, right?" Freddy says.

"Yup." Y/n says. After a few minutes her eyes grow heavy, and is lulled by the swaying of Freddy's long stride. Soon enough she falls asleep.

After about an hour, Freddy stops. Everyone looks at him questioningly.

"Hey gang... don't we have some kind of battery saving feature? I mean, I can recall walking about the pizzaplex for a few hours at a time. Did I dream that?" Freddy says.

"I... seem to recall something like that too." Roxy adds.

"Freddy, remember last summer, the big party with hundreds of kids? They rented the entire pizzaplex... we performed all day." Chica says.