3~ 🌹

"Im fucking scared..."

Your heart stopped when you heard her swear, she let out small sobs before hugging you.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, its ok..Tell us, whats wrong?" You heard Carlos come towards you guys.

"Whats going on?!" You heard a small voice call, you looked down to see Antonio, closely followed by a wide-eyed Mirabel. 

"Ariana just got perfume in her eye and it stings!" You were surprised at how quick Carlos came up with that lie.

You and Mirabel shared a look, she nodded and pretended to steal Antonio's stuff if he didn't stop her. Ariana let out a sigh of relief, until...

"MIRABEL!? DID YOU USE ALL MY PERFUME AGAIN!?" 

You let go of Ariana and peered down the hall, you noticed a beautiful figure stand there, looking  to the side.

The beautiful figure came into the light, and looked at Ariana and you.

"Excuse me have you seen Mirabel?" Her eyes kept glancing at Ariana's eyes. 

'Its like you got superpowers...'

Your felt your face heat up as her hair bounced a little, her eyes gleaming in the light and her lips formed into a light smile. Her dress made her curves identifiable. You didn't know what you were feeling, but you noticed her cheeks tint pink when she looked at you.

'Turn my minutes into hours'

"Oh! Um she was with antonio, i think t-they w-went to Their room" You said, your cheeks still felt warm.

"T-Thanks, My names Isabela by the way" Isabela said, you noticed her light smile as she looked down.

"My names Y/N L/N.." You said, she looked at you as you said that.

"Oh! So your a L/N!" She smiled, But this time it was more faint.

You nodded, walking closer towards her. 

"Yeah! Why?" 

Ariana looked at Isabela, full of sorrow.

"Um N-Nothing!" Isabela said, her face was more than just a little red.

"I should get going now, see you Y/N" 

You waved and murmured Bye to her, Carlos and Ariana both looked at you with eyebrows raised. 

"What..?"

They exchanged looks and laughed.

"WHAT!?" 

"YOU LIKE ISABELA!" They both chimed, they must've found this hilarious.

"Shut up! I only just met her!" You said, cuffing the back of Carlos' head.

"Ariana? Can you come here? Can one of you children get Pepa, Felix, and Camilo for me?"

Alma walked out from the dining room, Ariana tensed up again, nodding and walking in the room.

"I'll get them for you, Alma!" Carlos offered, Alma smiled as he walked away.

"Hey, Do you mind me asking whats going on?" You said.

"Oh, did you not know?" Alma said, holding Ariana's hands in her own.

"Nope" You shook your head.

"Shes getting married!"

Your mouth gaped open.

"Too who?" 

"My grandson, Camilo" Alma walked into the dining room.

'Camilo!? Poor Ariana.."

Your mind was racing with thoughts, you sat down on one of the couches.

Pepa, Felix and Camilo came downstairs, Pepa was forming a cloud.

"Arranged marriage? Are you kidding me?! Felix our boy is only 15!" Pepa kept ranting to Felix, Felix nodding and agreeing, Camilo had one of those 'kill me' looks on his face.

They walked into the room, You could see Ariana's face, she looked worried, but she was hiding it pretty well.

'Pepa and Felix must be worried, Ariana must be upset, Camilo must be confused. Ariana always believed in true love, this wasn't true love. This was an arranged marriage'

Your mind kept racing too Isabela, how beautiful she was, how her hair flew and bounced, how her dress blew with the wind, and her eyes, and how she moved, she was so graceful..so perfect, you wanted her. You needed her.

'I wanna love me, the way that you love me'

A/N: Hello! I tried putting song lyrics, the song is POV by ariana grande! I listen to music while i write, it inspires me! Also fun fact i used a spin wheel too decide who got Married. Also 2 chapters in one day!! Im impressed (not) 

Until next time!

-Ash