Chp 23

^Image found by Midnight_moomoo on Twitter

As I'm writing this chapter this story's currently in 1st place for XiaoVen and 10k reads!? Idk how but I'm super happy rn!!

No ones perspective
-Swearing, Blood, Violence-

Venti was on his bed, his face as bright as a tomato. "I can't believe what just happened!.." Venti muttered quickly. He was freaking out. He touched his lips and then pinched his cheek to see if he was dreaming, which he wasn't if you couldn't tell. He then squealed like a little kid when they get a present they really wanted for their birthday. "I really just did that! I cant believe it!.." He told himself with a smile that takes up most of his face.

Venti grabbed his phone and swiped through his contacts till he found Xingqui. His hands were shaking so much with excitement.

"Hel-" Xingqui answered just to immediately get interrupted. "XINGQUI GUESS WHAT!!" Venti yelled into the phone. Poor Xingqui's ears. "Oooo~ what?" Xingqui asked sitting up getting ready for the things he's gonna hear. "Okay okay! So you know you guys kept saying stuff about me and Xiao right?!" Venti said getting excited. "WAIT! No way!! Are your serious!? Did you guys-!" Xingqui got interrupted again. "Let me finish!!" Venti said dragging out the 'sh'. "So Xiao came over for a bit and y'know we like hugged 'n stuff, nothing to serious. But! Me being the genius I am-" "I wouldn't say that." Xingqui said, this time interrupting Venti. "Heyyyy!" Venti said acting offended.

"Anyways!! I pretended to fall asleep and HE KISSED ME!! So I kissed him back and he kissed me again!! ON THE LIPS!! I still don't believe I'm awake right now!! It feels like I'm in some comic or story!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) It's just- AHHHhhh!! I'm so happy!!!" Venti squealed kicking his legs up and down, despite it hurting him a bit. He'll regret that later when he can't walk. "Sooo, like, did you do anything else~? Like gooo... further~" Xingqui asked in a teasing way. "No! Xingqui what the hell!!" Venti said embarrassed. Xingqui laughed on the other side of the phone, hearing Venti's pouts. After he calmed down a bit he said something else. "Alright, I'm home now so I'm gonna eat and do homework now, I'll talk to you later Venti." Venti pouted but replied. "Awwh alright, talk to you later then!"

Venti wobbled over to his very messy desk to play his laptop, just to realize it was way to messy do do anything. He would've cleaned it but was still too sore to do such a simple task, so he just went back to his bed and laid down spreading his arms out, making a star-like shape with his body. He sighed and grabbed the remote and flipped through Netflix to find a show he can binge for the time being.

(I imagine his desk being like mine but more music sheets and less art supplies.)

(Yeah I've rlly got to clean it, it's currently a storage unit atm)~~

~~

Xiao walked inside his house to notice Zhongli sleeping on the couch. Normally kids would sneak past their parents and go to their room to avoid trouble, but Xiao was responsible and would rather get it over with and not make his dad more angry with him.