V ( I-MESSAGES + Real Life )

Aaron - Ron ❤
Diana - Annie 🦋

Ron ❤
Sooooo....how did the first meet go ???

Annie 🦋
Why do I always have to bump into him ??? Are there no other ways to meet someone ???

Ron ❤
Waiiiiit a minute ??? You bumped into him ??? Like the first day in the Marauders set ??? Cuz that's some soulmate shit !!!

Annie 🦋
Aaron ??? Can you repeat your sentence ???

Ron ❤
I mean not that you two are soulmates, you know what I'm saying ??? Its just how the whole soulmate bullshit works !!!

Annie 🦋
Okayyyyy.

Ron ❤
Now give me the tea. What happened after ???

Annie 🦋
God !!! You're such a gossip. Anyways, Tom and I were walking inside and I was rambling about how nervous I was when I bumped into that GIANT. That little runt had the audacity to act like nothing has happened. I mean I did wish that he behaved like this but now that he is behaving this way, its wierd. Very, very wierd. Then we had the most awkward catching up ever until Tom thankfully joined him.

Ron ❤
Wowww !!! That's all ???

Annie 🦋
Yeah. Also, I'm not making any assumptions but I can bet ya that he sounded pissed of with Tom for some reason. Almost jealous.

Ron ❤
I knew it !!! I fucking knew it !!! This was going to happen sometime or the other. Its just not Tom that I expected him to envy.

Annie 🦋
What do you mean big brains ???

Ron ❤
What I mean is that boys get jealous wayyy toooo quickly. I knew that no matter what, Andrew would be jealous. Especially because he is not used to this. He is used to the fact that no matter what he always used to have your 100% attention. You were literally around him like 24/7 so this is new. God, this makes me so fucking happy.

Annie 🦋
You're so evil, but so am I so we're good. Also what were you saying about you not expecting Tom ???

Ron ❤
Look, Ik you're going to kill me but a part of me genuinely thought that Andrew would be jealous of Harry Styles. THAT GUY IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU. Its been so long that he doesn't even hide it anymore. Everyone can see it so I thought that Andrew would too.

Annie 🦋
Yeah Ik. I can see it too. I'm not blind you know !!!

Ron ❤
Wait ✋ what ??? You knew ??? And you've not given that poor boy an answer yet ??? How stupid are you Annie ???

Annie 🦋
Its not like that Ron. I like him too. Maybe just a little but I still do, but I don't wanna get hurt again. The first person I ever loved literally made my self confidence crumble and then the whole DANIEL CHEATING ON ME was a bit too much. I don't think I can handle another heartbreak.

Ron ❤
And you won't even give love a chance ??? What ??? Are you planning on becoming a nun or something ???

Annie 🦋
No you idiot !!! I am just not looking for a relationship right now. Especially with a guy who is my one of my bestest friends. In case we break up, our friendship will be ruined forever, and no matter what, I cannot ask the boys to choose sides. That's not fair on anyone.