𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤

Eli wasn't sure why he had won a free car wash

Eli wasn't sure why he had won a free car wash. Zane called him, saying he had used Squeaky Lees ten times now and got a free wash. He knew he needed to talk to Alaska anyways, he knew she was expecting him to go back to Eagle Fang while he'd already sworn into Miyagi Do. What was confusing was how Gina walked outside, asked him to come in while he car went through the wash. It made more since when she started to ask him about new bathroom colors, not sure which one would look better.

"I think this one, since you have the red towels and tooth brush holders." Eli nodded to the color swap. "How come you guys are repainting?"

Gina cleared her throat. "Um, well..."

She was glad Eli's car was driven from inside the wash, his own horn echoing through the air. Turning, his face fell at the way his car was covered in a bright purple, too far away to see what it said. "What the hell?"

Hurrying out of the door, Gina followed. When Eli saw Alaska get out of the front door, he was taken back. Finally, close enough, he could see the window shield better. Prom with a questionable mark was written in purple across the front, Alaska leaning on his car with a grin. "It'll wash off, don't worry."

Eli laughed as he looked back at Gina. "Nice plan."

"Her plan, not me." she shook her head, grinning as she watched the two.

"Don't leave me hanging here." Alaska walked forward as he kept looking at the window shield. "You were taking too long to ask."

"Was waiting for you to do it." he hugged her, lifting her feet off the ground slightly. They pulled back, the sun shining right between them as their faces lit up. He placed a quick peak on her lips. "Yes."

Alaska smiled widely, glad her late night plan had worked out and turned into the perfection she'd hoped.

"So, we have to fight each other at the All Valley?" Alaska asked, sitting in her own car after Eli didn't want to wash off the promperposal yet. "I thought you felt like you didn't fit in at Miyagi Do?"

"I just wanna help the team." he nodded, meeting her eye. "Demetri and I were actually hoping you'd, maybe, consider being with us."

Alaska frowned her eyebrows. "You want my to leave Eagle Fang?"

"I don't know, the two of us are gonna be there. It would just be cool for all of fight together for once." he nodded his head with a minor shrug.

"I'm not gonna leave Sensei Lawrence and Miguel." she spoke in minor defense, staring over at him. "No, no, sorry. If you want to be in Miyagi Do, that's okay, I support you, but i'm not."

"So you want us to have to fight each other at the All Valley?" he was the one to get defensive now as they sat in the car together. "Mr.LaRusso loves you."

"You don't get it, and I don't want to have to talk about it yet." Alaska shook her head, rubbing her braced hand. "Something happened, when me and you were broken up, something really bad. Miguel and Johnny were there for me, I don't know what I would have done if they hadn't shown up. I could never join another team after that."