Chapter 1

January 18, 2017

Mr. Howard stood at the front of the class explaining the end of semester project. The instructions were, two people were to pair up and make a presentation of different things they learned about each other in his class. His eyes glancing around the room noticing no one was barely paying attention. "Attention class", he started, " for this assignment you won't be able to pick your partners, they are posted on Canvas on the Announcements page along with the grading rubric. The assignment is due at 11:59pm on February 1. Good luck to all of you, class dismissed.", with that he went to take a seat at his desk. The students quickly glanced at the Announcement Board then piled out of class.

One girl stayed behind, still seated at the desk patiently waiting for everyone to leave. Once everyone exited the room she walked towards the desk to ask questions. "Mr. Howard, I was wondering how do I get in contact with my partner since he isn't here today", the brown skin girl Naiome asked. "Mr. Smith should be back in class tomorrow and you two can start your project then, I'll also give you guys an extra day to turn it on", Mr. Howard said. "Thank you, Mr. Howard". Naiome packed up all her materials and headed for the bookstore.

 After entering the bookstore, Naiome headed straight for the Starbucks in the left corner. Noticing that line was long she contemplated whether or not she wanted to order something. She decided to wait until the line was shorter and headed for the table in the back of the store. Once she sat down she pulled out her materials needed for the project.

The "Couples" Project

Created by: Professor Howard

For this project I would like you guys to get to know each other on a personal level. You guys can spend time with each other inside and outside of school. With this project I want at least 4 facts about that person that you learned over the time of getting to know each other. 

Grading Scale

Presentation __ / 20

Information __ / 50

Quality __ / 20 

Due Date: February 1, 2017

Naiome was unsure how the project was supposed to be done since she didn't know who her partner was but she hoped it turned out good. She went ahead and completed other assignments that needed to be done for different classes. Once she finished 2 of her assignments she went back up to the Starbucks line to get something. Naiome ordered a toasted butter croissant and a tall caramel ribbon crunch frappe. When her order was finished she headed back to her seat to finish her work. Around 3pm Naiome completed all of her assignments and headed back to her one bedroom apartment. 

After arriving at her apartment, she took a nice long 25 minute hot shower. Once she got and put on pajamas, she went straight to the kitchen and took her leftovers out of the refrigerator. She put the white rice, beef stew, and hawaiian rolls in the minutes that grab the remote for the tv on island and turned on Raising Dion season 2. Once the microwave was beeping continuously she grabbed her food and started watching episode 3. Once she finished her food she went to bed, falling asleep after saying her prayers. 

- Don't forget to vote( the star) and comment.

Excuse any mistakes

-Kay 🤸🏾‍♀️. 

February 20, 2022