Chapter 16 : Back on Track

"Fellow classmates get back to your seats as we missed valuable class time!"

ఌఌఌ
𝗨.𝗔 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Finally, back into the classroom after those heartwarming events, Class 1-A was all rushing to their seats as Mrs. Aizawa had a previous announcement that was never announced.

Aiya was back in her original seat, aka Bakugo, happy as ever with her hands folded and watching her Mommy and Daddy like a good student.

"Thank you Iida, but you should also get back to your seat, too," Shota says watching as the boy immediately goes to his seat.

"Of course, sorry sir," he apologizes with his hand movements.

"Alright listen up!" Shota yells bringing the attention  to him.

"You all were supposed to receive an announcement from Mrs. Aizawa but I'm guessing you haven't gotten it yet?" Aizawa asks raising an eyebrow.

"No sir," the class responds, including Aiya making Y/n giggle at her.

"Well then, you all," Aizawa pauses leading the children to lean out of their seats from anticipation.

"Ughh you even got me waiting on you and I know. Okay my babies you all will be participating in the U.A sports festival," Y/n cheers along with the class.

"Why'd you ruin it," Aizawa grumbles.

"Cause that's annoying," Y/n grins blowing him a kiss.

"Let's go kick some ass!!" Kirishima yells out in excitement. It seems he was waiting all year for the sports festival.

"What's that poofy?" Aiya asks looking up at Kaachan(lmaoao🏃🏾‍♀️).