part 29

Yeji and Lia was running late for work today but luckily, this still made it on time. When they enter the building, they see Chaeryeong and Ryujin standing in the lobby.

As soon as Ryujin made eye contact with Yeji, the younger smiles and approaches the older right away.

"Hello there. You look like you're in a rush" Ryujin asks.

Chaeryeong is now next to them greeting Lia with a kiss and a hug. The confirmed soulmates went somewhere else to have privacy leaving Yeji and Ryujin alone.

"We were. We woke up late" Yeji sighs.

Ryujin grabs her hand and they make their way to the practice room where Yeji is scheduled for the day.

Yeji pulls her hand away feeling awkward when she noticed people were staring at her. "What's wrong?" Ryujin asks.

"People are staring" she whispers.

"So? Let them stare" Ryujin says.

"I don't want them to think I'm using you since you're the daughter of the CEO" she explains.

Ryujin nods and let's go of the topic. She knows people are already talking about her because of yesterday so she doesn't want to add to it.

Before they enter the practice room, Ryujin stops Yeji first.

"I need to say something before you go in there. I may have messed up yesterday and forgot to inform your seniors that you're gonna be gone for the day. I just assumed my dad was gonna do that so some of them are not happy with you thinking you were being unprofessional by just leaving and some people that saw us already think you're using me or that you're just my next target. That's why I'm early to make sure that you're okay." Ryujin says pretty quick, afraid of how Yeji is gonna react.

Yeji stares at Ryujin, "I thought you said you got it taken care of."

"I'm sorry" Ryujin looks down feeling really guilty.

Yeji took a deep breath, "It's okay. They're probably gonna think that regardless. It was just sooner than I expected."

"Why do you say they would think that" Ryujin asks.

"Because you're my s-" Yeji stops herself before saying soulmate.

"You're what?" Ryujin furrows her brows.

"You're my super cute girl" Yeji smiles hoping Ryujin would believe it.

Ryujin laughs, "You're weird. Let's go in before they say more things about you."

They enter the room and Ryujin sat in her spot where she usually sits when she watches Yeji and Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong was already in the room warming up. Yeji warms up next to her when a staff walks in holding a dragon stuff toy.

"Another delivery for you Yeji" the staff say.

Yeji takes it and reads the cars.

Dear Yeji,

This dragon reminded me of you. It's cute. I especially love the eyes.

Love,

Your secret admirer

Yeji looks towards Ryujin's direction and she sees the girl staring at her with an unreadable expression.

"I think someone is jealous" Chaeryeong whispers to Yeji.

"She has nothing to be jealous of. I don't even know this person and I'm not interested whoever it is."

"I see you two are doing better though. You look like you're glowing" Chaeryeong teases.

"Shut up. But I almost slipped yesterday and told her that she's my soulmate."

"Would that be so bad?"

"I've waited this long. I don't want to ruin the surprise" Yeji says.

"Your surprise almost ruined the whole thing to begin with" Chaeryeong say as she finishes with her stretching.

"Yea yea but we're good now."

Minho enters the practice looking around then smiles when he sees Yeji. He walks up to her, "Good morning Yeji. I got worried about you yesterday but it turns out you were just with Ryujin."

"Uh yes. I'm sorry. I should have informed you before I left" Yeji says feeling Ryujin's eyes on her.

"It's okay. You weren't the one being irresponsible. You were just dragged along" Minho says smiling.

Yeji didn't like how he said that. He is calling Ryujin irresponsible.

"But I was irresponsible too. I let her take me. I could have stopped her but I chose to go with her" Yeji says kind of annoyed.

Chaeryeong slowly backs away from the two, feeling super awkward with the tension between the two.

Minho coughs and rubs his nape, "That's not what I meant. Im sorry if that came out wrong."

"I should probably get to work" Yeji says leaving Minho.

Yeji went to where Chaeryeong was.

"He's so annoying" Yeji huffs.

"That was awkward and Ryujin hasn't stopped glaring at him" Chaeryeong says.

Yeji looks at Ryujin and the redhead was right.

"Did you see how Ryujin reacted when Yeji was talking to Minho? Poor Yeji. Just another one of Ryujin's fun escapade. She sleeps with them then dump them" a girl said.

"Poor Yeji? Yeji is probably flirting with her and Minho oppa on purpose" the other girl said.

The girls saw that Yeji was standing next to them so they bowed and quickly left.

Yeji frowns at what they said. Is Ryujin really playing with her? Did Ryujin lie? She said she's never slept with anyone but why do they think she sleeps with girls then leaves them?

Chaeryeong saw Yeji's face and taps her shoulder. "Before your brain starts thinking and do something stupid, what they said isn't completely true about Ryujin. Yes, she did flirt with a lot of girls but no she's ever slept with any of them. And no, she's not gonna do that to you. She's actually seriously about you. So please don't do anything stupid like push her away."

Yeji smiles, "Thanks. I needed to hear that."

"I saw. Don't worry, if any of these bitches talk shit about you, I'll straighten them up right away" Chaeryeong adds.

"Okay! Let's get started!" One of the senior dancers say.

Yeji and Chaeryeong started dancing right away with Ryujin just focused on Yeji. Watching every move then she starts blushing when she caught herself looking at Yeji's butt.

She looks away hoping no one saw her. She clears her throat then went back to watching Yeji, making conscious effort not to look down.