One Paw step at a time p/3

On the way home, I walked with Thomas. He was kinda shy, but we had a good conversation. All of a sudden, a hear a high pitched voice behind us. "Hey Tommy!" I turned around to see the black haired monster. She pushes her way in front of me and starts talking with Thomas. She looks back at me with an evil grin. Then Thomas looks back, and puts on an apologetic face. I force a smile and shrug.
Once I get in my house I don't stop to say hi to my mom. I just go straight upstairs. I collapsed onto my bed and a tear escapes my eye. I hear a knock on my door. I quickly wipe away the tear and tell her to come in.
She comes in and sits on my bed. "What's wrong?" She asked. I sniffle and tell her what happened. She said that we could eat ice cream and watch a good movie.

The next day I pulled on a pair of nice jeans and a tshirt that said "Check Meowt". I put my hair in a high ponytail and went down stairs. I grabbed a bagel and headed to school. I saw Thomas and waved him down. "Hey" I said. "Hey" he replied. We walked in silence for a while after that. Then he broke it by saying, "I'm sorry about yesterday. You know, with Brittany." "it's ok" I replied. "You get to know how to brush it off." although it still hurt every time. It was silent for the rest of the way until we got to school.
__________________________
Heyyyyy! So I don't know about you guys but I had a good spring break. I would love it if you commented and tell me what you did! ( hint hint😉) anyways, I might not be able to update for a while because Milestones are starting tomorrow!😰 Wish me luck! Vote/Comment