One of Them

After that talk with Michael about Goldie having Evan's soul, they went in private to talk so it's better to leave them alone right now.

"I can't believe that" Freddy eyes widened and immediately looked down. "I kept on having visions about the whole situation and it became really weird" They gave me worried faces.

"I can't remember about myself or who I was!" Chica said in frustration.

I frowned but got an idea. "What are you thinking about?" Foxy caught on.

"Well it seems like newspaper and visions are helping me figure out stuff so maybe there's news about the missing kids that were probably you guys.." I struggled at my own saying.

Bonnie tapped his foot, "I remember seeing newspapers at the back room"

"Oh yeah! Good thinking superstar!" I gave him a thumbs up and Bonnie got red.

We headed towards the back room. I did see them back here too but not at the same spot as I saw them at. Weird. "Here" Bonnie said and I grinned.

We all went over to Bonnie.

"Can I..?" I asked and he nodded. He gave me the newspaper

NEWS: THE FIVE MISSING KIDS

JEREMY, GABRIEL, SUSIE, FRITZ AND CASSIDY ARE STILL NOT FOUND. THEY WERE LAST SEEN AT THE PIZZERIA. NO BODIES WERE FOUND SO WE CANT KNOW FOR SURE THEY WERE MURDERED.

THEIR PARENTS SUED THE PIZZERIA DUE TO THEIR CHILD MISSING. IF YOU FIND THEM, IMMEDIATELY CALL 911.

I finished reading, they remembered their names.

Jeremy is Bonnie
Gabriel is Freddy
Susie is Chica
Fritz is Foxy

"But who and where is...Cassidy?" They were confused as I am.

Maybe we will figure out that later? 

"WOOOO! TURN THAT UP!" Plushtrap yelled. I gesture that we should go.

We entered the room and saw Plushtrap doing his own concert.

The rest greeted us and we sat down at another table.

Michael and Goldie weren't here yet. But right when I thought of that, they came.

Michael looked for me and waved, "See you later Y/n!" I waved as well. "Goodnight!" "You too!" He left and Goldie headed towards us.

"How did that go?"
"It went well we just caught up so nothing much" Goldie sat down with us.

•Time Skip•

(A/n: this might seem rushed and straight to the point but I got a lot of ideas for the future and security breach.)

There wasn't going on with the night so far so of course everyone did their own thing. Since I didn't want to bother anyone I went to investigate more about the building.

Mainly the place where I found Plushtrap at. I went over there and used my flashlight to brighten up the place.

Junk, junk, and more junk. Something about this area is giving me a wrong feeling like something bad will happen—then suddenly a sharp pain in my right side of my waist.

Turning my head over and down I saw it was a knife in my side. Looking up I saw who it was, Springtrap...

"Springtrap why?" I whispered and he was tearing up. He pulled the knife out and began to sob.

My mind was just all over the place. Still staring at his eyes I fell down.

He was still sobbing and I just faintly saw his pale grey eyes turn to a slight purple. "Shut it let me take over" His eyes were purple.

I heard his voice like an accent like Michael's..

"You may not recognize me at first but I assure you, you have a god damn idea who I am"

"William.." I slightly said out while I laid there, bleeding out.

His evil smile appeared, "Correct and now.." He pulled a lever up and an animatronic suit appeared, my vision was still fucked up but I manage to make out what it is.

It is similar to the other animatronics but instead of a bear or chicken it is a (Any animal for your animatronic suit now and yes you're going to be an animatronic)

My eyes widened is he going to...? "I thought you only kill kids not adults!" I spat.

"You know you were supposed to die earlier when you were a child. I had my eyes on you but I couldn't get the chance to kill you so now I do."

"W..What?"

"Remember back at the pizzeria you all were glowing including you and you were so clueless on why you were? Well you were meant to be one of them"

I was? I groaned in pain.

He walks closer to me, "Now let's get this over with". He raised the knife and stabbed me in the heart.

All I heard was, "NO!" "Shut up Springtrap!"

..
......

...........

.......???

......

.....

"Hey wake up" My eyes slowly opened to see a young girl.

Black long hair with a dark but light yellow dress.

She extended her hand out, "I know what that bitch William did. Let's go take revenge shall we!"

"Who are you?" I asked and she smiled.

"Cassidy aka the girl who possesses golden freddy with Evan and the girl who wants revenge on William" I took her hand and nodded.

We began to run towards a black door.

She turn to look at me, "Being an animatronic sucks so make sure you don't tell anyone that you died while William is still out here listening!"

"So I'm just dead..? What am I supposed to do? Plus WHERE AM I?"

She gave me a sigh, "You haven't woken up yet and still unconscious. It takes awhile for your soul to possess the suit William put you in. Your friends are worried from your disappearance but unfortunately the building got destroyed and I believe they're planning to reopen one very soon—"

"Wait WHAT! How much time has passed by?"

"Uhh a year?"

"WHAT THE FUCK— It didn't felt like it! What happened to my friends and Michael?"

"Your animatronics friends are currently uh put away somewhere and Michael is alone in his house. Probably lost in his mind on your disappearance"

I frowned, "I need to get back to the real world. I need to find him. And I need to get revenge on William" Looking at Cassidy, she looks ready.

"Alright and whenever you need to talk to me, you can close your eyes and think about here. Ready?"

"Ready"

She opened the door and a bright light hit my eyes.

I stepped in.