Drugged

TW: RAPE
Jackson pushes Everleigh onto the bed. The drugs were so strong Everleigh didn't even know where she was. Jackson starts to take off his clothes. He then takes off Everleigh's clothes.

Jackson straddles Everleigh and he starts to rape her. Everleigh just sat there unaware of what's happening. Jackson starts pushing harder. He starts kissing up and down Everleigh's neck.

Finally, Everleigh knows what's happening. He's raping her. She starts to actually fight back. Jackson grabs her throat and pins it down to the bed. Everleigh starts choking but she still swings her arms around. Jackson finally let's go of her throat. Everleigh gasps for air. She calms down because of the pain. Jackson keeps pushing. He gets deeper and deeper with every push.

He then stops and turns Everleigh over. He starts going from behind. At this point Everleigh is in tears.

She keeps telling herself that she should've stayed like her dad insisted. She sort of remembers her mom telling her about when she got raped by her brother for years.

A few minutes later Jackson finally stops. Everleigh just lays there. She finally gets the guts to storm out. She quickly puts on her clothes and she storms out. Everleigh calls her mom to pick her up when she gets outside.

Norma pulls up to the house. Everleigh gets in the car.
"How was the party?" Norma asks.
Everleigh wanted to tell her mom what happened but she decided to keep it a secret and deal with it. "It was good." Everleigh says.
"That's good." Norma says.
They both drive in peace. They finally pull up to the house.

Once they get inside, Alex is all over Everleigh and asking her why she left.
"I left because I got bored. I didn't get hurt." Everleigh tries to convince her father.
"What's on your neck?" Alex asks.
"What do you mean?" Everleigh asks confused.
Everleigh looks at herself in the mirror.

It was a hickey. Jackson must've gave me it.
"Oh yeah I burned it." Everleigh tries to lie.
"Ok." Alex believed her.
Alex hugs Everleigh.
"I'm fine dad." Everleigh says.

She goes up to her room and lays down. Everleigh then goes onto her phone. She googles "how to get over rape." She looks at some of the websites. Most of them say yo tell someone you trust. Everleigh wanted to wait a little before she told her parents.

Norma suddenly walks into Everleigh's room.
"Hey sweetheart." Norma says and Everleigh jumps. She quickly turns off her phone.

"Hey mom." Everleigh says.
Norma lays down next to Everleigh.
"I have a question mom." Everleigh asks.
"What's your question?" Norma asks.
"Remember when you told me that you were raped a few years ago?" Everleigh asks.
"Yes. Why?" Norma asks.
"How'd you get over it?" Everleigh asks.
"Honestly, I never did." Norma says.
"Oh."
"Why you asking?" Norma asks.
"I was just wondering." Everleigh says.
"Ok." Norma says.
Norma kisses Everleigh's forehead.
"Goodnight sweetheart." Norma gets up and leaves the room.

Everleigh starts crying. All she can think about is Jackson raping her. The feeling of him inside her haunts her. Every time Everleigh blinks, all she sees is him on top of her.

Everleigh goes to her parents room.
"Mom." Everleigh whispers.
"What hunny?" Norma says drowsy.
"I can't sleep." Everleigh whispers.
"Come lay down sweetheart." Norma pats the bed.
"Ok." Everleigh lays in bed.

Everleigh finally falls asleep. Awhile later Everleigh starts having a nightmare.
"Don't! Get off of me now! Get off! Stop! Please." Everleigh screams while tossing and turning. Norma and Alex wake up.
"Get away! Please stop! Get off of me!" Everleigh continues to scream.
Norma starts to violently shake Everleigh. "Wake up baby." Norma pleads
"Wake up!" Alex now pleads.
Everleigh wakes up and shoots up. She's sweating excessively. Tears start falling down Everleigh's face.
"It's ok baby." Norma squeezes her.
"We've got you." Alex says as he pats Everleigh's back.