chapter 25

I hear Eva crying at 8 in the morning. I barely got 3 hours of sleep but I don't mind, thinking about the reason why I was up all night.

I go to get Eva so we can get started with our day. Dana took a half day off today so he will be home early. He says he's gonna film with Jared, his friend.

I don't wanna say I don't like him but I don't like him. He kinda grosses me out. He always had a weird smell then he always spits when he talks.

After making Eva her breakfast, I sit at the dining table while she eats.

kitty_purrfect: Are you really gonna come visit me? Or were you just saying gibberish since it was late at night?

masteryu: I'm serious. I'm waiting for you to give me specific dates so I can book my flight.

kitty_purrfect: I can't believe you're actually gonna come to see me

masteryu: Do you not want me to?

kitty_purrfect: Yes I do.

Eva finishes eating so we go to the living room.

kitty_purrfect: What are you doing right now?

masteryu: Laying in bed. Why?

kitty_purrfect: Can we Skype? Or are you busy? Do you not have work?

masteryu: I work from home. I pretty much have my own schedule but yea we can Skype.

Ryujin calls right away, startling me. She never hesitates. She always tries to be first to call.

"Ello" she says.

"Wow you really are in bed" I laugh.

"Yea. I don't feel like getting up yet. Someone kept me up last night" she jokes.

"You kept me up too. You didn't tell me how late it was" I give her a serious look.

"I know but I'd do it again. I like talking to you" She says making me blush again.

"Stop it. Now that I know your little secret, you're a lot more flirtatious now."

"I'm not flirting. I'm being nice" she defends.

"If we're together and you're nice like that to other people, I will kick your butt" I threaten.

"Yes ma'am" she laughs.

I notice someone is sleeping next to her. I frown thinking maybe she wasn't joking when she said Lia was spending the night.

"Who's that?" I ask.

"My nephew" she answers.

"He sleeps with you?"

"Yea. Sometimes he just wants to sleep with me. We all live with my parents."

Normally, an adult living with their parents would be a turn off for me but with her it's hard to find things that will discourage me from wanting her.

I see his nephew move around then sit up with his eyes still closed. He rubs his eyes then smiles when he sees Ryujin.

"You want breakfast buddy?" Ryujin ask.

He nods his head, rubbing his eyes again. He looks so adorable with his bed head.

"Do you want to join us for breakfast? I mean I'll just bring my phone with me and you can watch us" Ryujin asks me.

"Sure. I'd love to see you in action."

I actually really did want to see how she interacts with Gabe. Eva is sitting next to me, interested too.

Ryuin gets up and she points the camera towards his nephew walking in front of her.

"Gabe, we gotta change your diaper first" I hear her say.

"He's not quite potty trained yet" Ryujin says to me.

"Where did he go?" I ask because I couldn't see Gabe anymore.

"He went to grab his diaper" she says.

I hear Gabe come back and Ryujin tells me to hold while she changes him. After they were done, I watch Ryujin wash her hands.

She set up her phone on something so I can pretty much see the whole kitchen. Gabe is sitting at the table.

She kneels down in front of him, "What do you want for breakfast?" She asks.

"Pancakes!" Gabe happily says.

"You're gonna make me cook?" Ryujin says kind of in a whiny voice making me laugh.

I'm guessing Gabe said yes since she stands up and grab stuff for pancakes.

"Ecko, eggs too?" Gabe ask.

"You want eggs too?" Ryujin says pretending to be shock.

"He really calls you ecko huh?" I say laughing.

"Yep. I'm his auntie ecko. Irreplaceable" she jokes.

"Hey bub, do you want to mix the pancake mix?" Ryujin ask Gabe. He smiles and nods.

Ryujin hands him a whisk and the bowl while he mixes it making a bit of a mess but Ryujin doesn't seem to care.

"He's making a mess" I say to Ryujin.

"I know. He likes it and I can always clean him off and the mess later" she says.

Seeing her with Gabe is really making my heart feel warm and the butterflies in my stomach is going crazy.

"How many kids do you want?" I ask.

"That was sudden" she says then thinks, "I don't have a specific number. I guess I'm okay with whatever my partner wants. If she wants kids then cool and if not then it's okay with me too."

They continue making their breakfast and before she let Gabe eat, she cleans him up first from the pancake batter. Gabe eats while Ryujin cleans up the kitchen.

"You would make a good mom" I say to her when she's done.

"I wouldn't go that far" she laughs.

"He seems to really love you."

"I really love him. I didn't think I would love a kid this much."

We continue to talk more after that. I finally give her the dates when Dana, Eva and I are going to my hometown and she actually books her flight while were talking.

I hear Dana come home I hang up right away.

Dana walks in, "Who were you talking to?"

"My sister" I lie.

"What? She can't wait to see you? I can't believe I'm going to Newfoundland. There's nothing there" he says.

"No one is making you go. I was planning to go with Eva but you decided to join" I say annoyed.

"Yea because you might not come back" he scoffs.

"At least try to get along with my family. Don't try to act like you're all better than them" I say.

"Why are you like this again? You're back to being a bitch. For the past couple of months, you've been so nice to me. It's like we were in love again. What happened?" He ask.

"You happened. You're always saying you're gonna change then after a week you're back to being yourself" I say before grabbing Eva to go to her room.

I can't believe I went back to him. I look at Eva, "Would you hate me if I leave your dad?"