Chapter 4 [Meet n' Greet!]

After accepting the new dayshift position, I'll be spending a lot of more time with kids than I anticipated. I'd also be spending a lot of time with Sundrop As well. I hope he doesn't get sick of me. I wonder what outfit I'll be wearing, a regular ol' security outfit would be scary. I wonder if the kids are nice. How nerve wrecking. As I lay here waiting until work, I think I wonder if they told Sundrop. How would he react, Probably all excited in that cute hyper way he usually does. I wonder if I could paint his nails! It would look good and go with the whole gesture outfit. I guess I'll shower and get ready!

After showering I put nail polish in the bag and throw on work clothes. I run to the gas station to pick up some more snacks, After paying I jog to work listening to music. I feel eyes peering on me, But its probably nothing. My parents said this area is safe. As I make it to the doors, I walk in and have one of the main four animatronics greet me. "So... Uh, hey Kid? Sundrop told me to rush you towards the daycare. Apparently he had a surprise for you." Monty I think, Grabbed my arm and rushed us to the daycare. "Is he hurt? I could have made it myself-" The gator growled and continued trucking forward. As we arrive he pushes me into the pitch-black daycare and shuts the door behind me. "This has got to be a sick joke..." I mumble. "Nope, Not one at all." I heard it from above me, Why was this so urgent? Why was moon out? "So, Sun wanted me to make you something incase you accepted the day shift job. So I made you a matching outfit to ours, but with a twist." His voice sounded less raspy this time. "Since I'm the better one of sewing out of us two, he had me do it. Not to mention if sun did it he'd end up making something completely different like a bo-" He cut off. "Ahahaha... Well, Try it on. Cutie." The lights come on and Moon shifts into sun, I'm left being absolutely confused. "Cutie?" I mumbled... I look down at the outfit, It was adorable. It had half of it as suns costume, and half as moons. "Y/N!" Sundrop picked me up "Come on try it out I want to see it on you!" He giggled. "I will when we work tomorrow, I should finish on cleaning early that way I can sleep a bit. You don't need a sleepy daycare partner." I look up at him and crack a smile. "OH right speaking of cleaning, I DID IT! I cleaned the outside already and can help you! We don't have any daycare attendees at 11 so I thought it would be helpful if I vacuumed for you and you clean the playsets!" My eyes lit up, "You really did!? Oh my that helps me so much I can get more sleep!" He blushed and looked away. "So lets get started so we can have a bit of fun before we hit the hay." He ran to get the vacuum and I got the cleaning cloths ready.

[2AM]

"Woopee! We got done so fast!" Sundrop spun around "Hey lets have some snacks and make this thing a kid showed me, they called it origami! Its a new craft!" He's really excited about this. "Okay but only for a bit, I need to get some rest for work tomorrow" He takes my hand and leads me to the arts n' crafts table. He'd already set everything up. How cute, He must be excited. "Say, do you think the daycare will be busy tomorrow during the ceremony?" Sundrop looks over. "Never has been, All the kids usually play with the new attractions and only the smaller of the bunch come over here. With all the new potential customers though there are going to be a lot more from now on." He hasn't let go of my hand, but is instead handing me paper. "Uh Sundrop, Your still holding onto my hand." He looks down and blushes, ripping his hand away and pretending to be focused on origami. I make a cute little origami star and hand it to him. "What'd you make?" I smile, he fumbles and drops the tiny flower he made. "Woah your good at this" He's being fidgety. "Thank you, Sunbeam" He scratches the back of his head. "Y'know Sundrop, Why do you call me Sunbeam?" I fidget with the paper. "Is it just a name you use for everyone?" He looks away. "Well, Your right. I don't know what would be a good nickname for you would be. I've thought about using Sunshine, but that's a bit cheesy isn't it?" I look back at him blushing. "That would be uh a nice name." He looks at me and jumps up. "You should be heading to bed now! big day tomorrow! hahah-" He turned away from me. "y-yeah your right! Goodnight-" I walked to the security desk and sat under it to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be, new.