R A I N

Mattheo riddle

As soon as I closed our hotel room door behind  us Aurora pushed my back against it

As soon as I closed our hotel room door behind us Aurora pushed my back against it. Her lips are on mine before I can even process anything, the kiss warms my chest.

I wrap my hands around her waist and continued kissing her. Aurora moves her hands down my chest, her hands quickly come to my belt using it to pull me closer to her.

I move my hands down to her ass roughly gripping her through her jeans, she likes it. She shows me how much she likes it by biting my lip.

I squeeze her ass again before bringing my hands to the bottom of her shirt, I quickly pull it off breaking away from the kiss only for a second.

Her lips are back on mine before I can take a breath.

I wrap my hand around her throat, roughly forcing her off me, "you're being a needy whore." I said looking down at her, i love the way she looks at me when she's horny.

"Am I?" Aurora says trying to hide her smirk as she starts undoing my belt.

I squeeze her neck a little harder, I use my other hand to grab both of her wrist that are frantically trying to unzip my jeans.

As much as I want her to pull down my pants and let me fuck her this second I'm sick of her being in control. I love submitting to her but fuck something I just want to fuck that attitude out of her.

I lightly shove her back, "strip." I say smirking down at her.

Aurora bites her lip and confidently starts pulling down her pants, she's now standing in front of me in just her white bra and under, the slutty material barely covers her tits and from what I'm seeing from the front of her underwear there's most likely not much material in the back.

I walk past her without speaking. She's so hard to try and dominate, it pisses me off.

I sigh heavily and lean against the desk in the hotel room, I face the bed and motion for Aurora to get on it before I cross my arms over my chest.

Aurora sits at the edge of the bed, she's very clearly... on edge. She squeezes her thighs together as they shake slightly, I haven't even touched her and she's shaking.

"Are you alright angel?" I asked, Aurora swallows and nods.

"Alright, take your bra off." I told her as I stayed leaning against the desk.

Aurora slowly reached behind her back and undid her bra, she carefully pulled it off and tossed it to the ground.

"Underwear too." I mumbled. I'm surprised she's not saying anything bratty, I smirk at her sudden submissiveness, I wonder how long it will last.