Confrontation

You had fallen asleep in Freddy's room after things got a little intense. And now you were groggily grabbing your stuff from the office with Freddy close by.

With your stuff ready you yawned and walked down to the entrance with Freddy. Monty had walked up at the same time from a different direction to come say goodbye.

However he paused, looked at the two of you, his eyes narrowed. Monty raised a brow seeing your messy hair and smell the lingering smell of well... you...

"...I'd hug you goodbye but you reek of sin Sunshine..." so instead he patted your head, cringing a bit.

You blushed a little embarrassed but too tired to care.

"Sorry not sorry" you retorted yawning again.

"Damn, was he that good?" He asked referring to you being exhausted "I didn't expect that from Freddy honestly" Monty laughed slapping his knee.

You tilted your head at his knee slap.. the hell? Weirdo.

You didn't respond though, you just turned and gave Freddy a hug.

"I'll see you guys later. I need to sleep.'

"Drive safe my Superstar!" Freddy chirped.

Seeing Freddy back to his normal self was amusing after the side of him you saw earlier... you smirked at the memory and went out into your car.

When you got home you didn't hesitate to get into bed next to James and immediately pass out.

When you woke up it was 3 in the afternoon and james was at work.

You were surprised he hadn't freaked out on you for not waking up first. It was kind of odd actually... because you were expected to be up first...

Though you felt uneasy... you just shrugged it off and took a relaxing shower.

That bad feeling was back. It was worse than before though. You couldn't even eat.

You just had this terrible feeling.

Maybe you were just overthinking... maybe James not getting mad at you was just making it worse.

Hopefully things were fine though.

Your daughter stayed at rileys again except this time she'd be staying the night. You made dinner as usual before James got home, and you set up the table giving him his laced serving just as he walked in.

The two of you ate in tense silence. He was still mad. That much was clear but You weren't gonna risk asking him anything though. You didn't want a repeat of last time. Your neck and nose still hurt a lot.

James fell asleep fairly early this time. Which was nice because you were able to get to work by 11:40am.

Freddy greeted you at the entrance, neither of you detecting the other person nearby.

The two of you went straight to work this time, Freddy following in suite.

"Did you have a good day? Or well as good as you can?" Freddy asked you checking to see if you had any new bruises.

"Mm. It was weird actually... James has been unusually quiet lately..." it made you incredibly anxious.

"Hmm well how close are you to being able to move out?"

"I think the next couple of paychecks should give me just enough..."

"That is good to hear... Hopefully things don't get worse with james..."

Freddy and you finished up your patrol and made your way back to the office.

James had found a way into the building undetected.

He wondered why you'd come here but when he saw you lock the doors it was clear that you were working here. Even though he told you that you weren't allowed to get a job.

Although it was weird... you came home last night looking like you'd been fucked. So he was sure you were cheating on him... a coworker perhaps?

But he hadn't seen another car.

Whatever though. He'd caught you. All he had to do now was find you inside the building. The building was huge though so it took him a while... till he heard talking.

He heard you talking and... another voice?

He peeked around a corner and coukd see you walking with a large bear? A robot it looked like.

He watched as you and the robot went into a room the door closing behind the two of you.

Aha. He found you.

He didnt care about the cameras or the big robot. He was about to make you eat shit.

Freddy and you sat at the cameras, you in his lap of course. Though you weren't really looking at them. Unfortunately you were more distracted with talking to Freddy.

"Hey Freddy do you thi-" you were interupted by the door bursting open resulting in you jumping a bit.

You had expected maybe Monty or one of the others... but you hadn't expected to see an enraged James glaring at you.

You quickly stood up from Freddy's lap and Freddy was up soon after standing behind you, glaring at the man in the doorway.

"What the fuck? Are you... are you cheating on me with a damn robot? What a freak..." originally he was mad about you getting a job and drugging him but seeing you sit in the robots lap was a bit off putting.

"J-james... what.. what are you doing here?" You really couldn't have asked a more stupid question.

But what else coukd you say?

"Oh what? Thought I'd be out cold with those sleeping pills you been drugging me with?" He mocked "you should know that after a while a person's tolerance to a drug increases. That shits been wearing off for a while now."

Oh. How could you forget that?

"I can't believe this.. you've reached new heights bitch. Getting a job behind my back, cheating on me with a fucking bear robot and drugging me! If you think this won't have consequences your dead wrong" His emphasis on the word dead scared you.

You didn't know what to do as he began to approach you.

Freddy hadn't said a word, or even moved he simply glared down James watching as he came closer.

He sent an encoded message to his friends though telling them James had entered the building and cornered you two in the office.

Three very angry animatronics hurriedly made their way there.