Important

First I would like to start off by saying that I have 100k fucking reads!!!😆❤️!! Like I was smiling the whole day when I saw it. Nothing ruined my mood.

Now we're at 102k.❤️❤️

Now on with the message 👏🏽👏🏽.

So I just found out that vampire diaries is being removed from Netflix. I haven't even finished watching it. Like I watched seasons 1-4. I'm on season 5 right now, episode 14.

I don't finish shows fast because I be watching a lot of different shows at once🤷🏽‍♀️. But that's not the point. So The CW contract is coming to a end.

And guess what!! It's not even on the CW app so if I wanted to watch it I can't!!😒 This is pissing me off.

So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to finish all the chapter and publish them at once. I'll be publishing the one I'm working on since it has nothing to do with the show. I haven't posted because I keep deleting and rewriting.

So I'll be rushing trying to finish the book.

Now for my Bonnie story it'll just be an AU story. I'm gonna have to have everything ready and prepared because I don't want it to be all over the place.

My Stefan story was already an au story. It going to be the plot with Stefan drowning in a safe. I have to prep this story so I can have everything ready.

Now since the originals isn't leaving I can do my Elijah story when it's time for me to do it. (If I even write it🙃)

When it's time for me to edit I'll try my best and work with what I have but it'll be hard as Vampire diaries won't be on Netflix anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️.

Now my Derek Morgan story. I changed the plot and face claim. It's going to start season 8 when Alex comes.

My Luke story. Idk wtf imma do with that🤦🏽‍♀️. Cause I feel like I'm growing out of criminal minds 😭 and I'm sad about that.

Like I can't find a good fanfic. My love fire Spencer has gone down. He's my number four man. Derek and Aaron are number 1 putting Luke at number 3.

Like I get excited when I watch the show but when it comes to the fanfics I find it boring😕.

Anyways this story will be getting finished fast. So they will probably be many mistakes.

The next chapter will be posted whenever I can get it out. Since I have somewhat easy classes I should be able to get this story completed and edited.

If not then half chapters will be edited and the other won't😕.

We'll meet again in the next chapter. Sorry for taking long to post. Be safe!! You are all loved and beautiful. And have a nice night/morning!!!❤️

Sorry for the rant. I think this is all I had to say.