CHAPTER 28

Third person's pov

Anika's eyes flutter open and she finds herself in a unknown room . Looking around she realises she is in a hospital .

"You are awake!",Kabir says in relief.

"What happened to me ? Why am I in hospital ?",She asks .

Suddenly something strikes in her and she quickly places a hand on her bump . She sighs in relief when she feels her 7 month old baby bump .

"You were waiting for the driver while Aditi , Naina and Ishika went to take their car while waiting for driver a car came towards you and was about to hit you but . Luckily a women pulled you before the car hit you and later you fainted",He says and then suddenly he gets angry .

"Anika who told you to stand there alone ? And that too you stood at a place where vehicles were passing closely .What if the lady wouldn't have pulled you on time? Or worse she wasn't even there to pull you?what if other people didn't noticed you that time when you were about to get hit by the car? Something could have happened to you or the twins",he says his eyes filled with tears.

"How would I have lived without you and our twins if something happened to you three",he says and tears starts falling through his eyes just thinking about if something would have happened to them .

"Sorry Kabir I should have been careful",Anika apolozies him and looks away from him feeling guitly and tears welding up in her eyes .

Kabir dosen't says anything and angrily gets up leaving the room . The tears Anika tried to control rolled down her face .

She was so guilty for her carelessness . She wouldn't forgive herself if something happened to their twins . She already lost her one baby and now she wouldn't have been able to move on if she lost their twins too .

Aditi , Ishika ,Naina , Gayatri and Pallavi quickly come inside her room after Kabir stormed out of the room angrily .

Seeing Anika cry they engulfed her in a hug .

_______________

It was the next day and Anika was getting discharged today . Whole night Kabir and Aditi had stayed with her . Kabir was not at all speaking to Anika unless necessary. She tried talking to him but wasn't successful . He was angry on her . He was helping and taking care of her but wasn't talking to her properly .

Aditi and Kabir helped her get up from the bed and went out of the room . Her discharge papers were ready .

While going towards the exit of the hospital Anika froze in her spot when she spotted someone .

"Kya hua didi aap rukh kyo gayi?",Aditi asks .
[Trans:What happened sister? why did you stopped ?]

Anika dosen't responds just stare at the person who also froze seeing Anika .

Aditi sees in the direction of Anika and froze too .

"Aaksh .....",Aditi says .

Hearing Aaksh's name Kabir became alert and as soon as he sees him his jaw clenched and fists tighten .

"Anika...",Aaksh says .

Near Aaksh was standing Akasa who Aaksh married after accusing Anika .

"Let's go",Anika says to Aditi and Kabir . She didn't wanted too face him .

But before she could go Aaksh stopped her .

"Anika wait ...",he says .

"She dosen't wants to talk to you stay away from my wife",Kabir says .