𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
"East"
——

"Josh?" Glenn questions as he throws out baby names while him, Maggie and Jane beef up on security

"Josh?" Glenn questions as he throws out baby names while him, Maggie and Jane beef up on security. "And if it's a girl?" Jane asks as she sets a gun in one of Maggie's bins. "Josephine?" Glenn suggests and Jane shrugs her shoulders. "Not bad actually" Jane says before she kisses Glenn on the cheek and goes back to sorting out guns in the bin before Michonne walks over and joins them. "We'll have these, but we should hide a few" Maggie states and Jane nods her head. "Smart" Jane says as she checks the clip of each gun she has.

"That way, we can find them but strangers can't. In case anyone gets in" Maggie says as a motorcycle revs in the distance grabbing Jane, Michonne, Glenn, and Maggie's attention. "Why the hell is my sister on a motorcycle with Daryl?" Jane asks as she watches Daryl and Joslyn drive past on his motorcycle up to the front gate. "What the hell are they doing?" Glenn asks and Jane furrows her eyebrows. "Something they shouldn't" Michonne answers as she starts to walk towards them and Jane follows behind.

"Babe, I'm gonna go get him and Joslyn alright?" Glenn states as he runs past Jane and starts making his way towards the van. "What? Glenn!" Jane calls out and grabs his arm before he enters the van. "I love you" Jane says before she places her lips onto Glenn's and pulls away letting him get into the van. "I love you too" Glenn says as Michonne enters the van also.

Glenn starts to drive but Abraham jumps in front of the van causing Glenn to stop. "Make room for my freckled ass!" Abraham shouts and Jane furrows her eyebrows. "No! Cover my watch. You stay" Rosita orders as she starts to get into the van. "You know we should keep as many people as we can" Jane calls out. "I know where Daryl and your sister are going. Would you like me to stay now?" Rosita asks and Jane sighs not answering her question and Rosita gets in the back of the van right away before Glenn drives off.

"Your girlfriend is a real bitch" Jane says before her and Maggie walk towards the gate and push it closed. "Ex girlfriend" Abraham corrects and Jane scoffs, "No wonder she's an even bigger bitch today" Jane states as she walks past Abraham and goes back over to sort out the guns.

A few minutes later, she sees Rick walking over to Sasha, Abraham, and Morgan and looks like he's having a serious conversation. Jane places one of the hand guns in her holster and rushes over to Rick and the rest of the group. "Hey, what's going on?" Jane asks as she catches her breath. "Carol's gone" Rick answers and Jane furrows her eyebrows.

"Why is everyone leaving?" Jane mumbles and Rick looks to Jane in confusion. "What do you mean everyone?" Rick asks and Jane sighs. "Daryl and Joslyn left on a motorcycle to go after the Saviors from yesterday but Glenn, Michonne, and Rosita all went to shut that shit down" Abraham answers and Jane nods in agreement. "Where's the other car?" Tobin asks as he looks through the gate.