Venti

Xiao seemed to be having a hard time with everything though he was doing a shitty job of covering it up to I took it upon myself to make a plan to make him feel better and hopefully get his mind off things.

Venti💚: HEY
Xingqiu 📖: Venti what do you want
Venti💚: have you seen the news about one of Xiaos dad's?
Chongyun❄️:who hasn't.
Venti💚:well we are gonna make him feel better >:D
Hu tao👻: Yeah Yans been real sad lately
Venti💚: you know one of Xiaos sisters?
Hu tao👻: You know I'm dating Yanfei?- right?-
Venti💚: No. No I did not. Anyways back to what's at hand! Hu tao you text Yanfei to meet you at the cafe at 3 and I'll ask Xiao to come as well!
Xingqiu📖:what is this. A double date or something?-
Venti💚:No. Why would would it be?
Xingqiu📖:yeah sure we'll see about that
Hu Tao👻:Yanfei said yes and that she'll have Xiao come! >:D
Chongyun❄️:me and xingqiu will come along too
alright it's a plan >:D
~
I had to beg my mom to let me go especially after getting in a fight. I had to make a deal that I would babysit Sayu until I got back to school since her daycare was shut down for renovations. Eventually we arrived and I headed inside and thanked mom for letting me go. I came in and looked for the others and sat down with them. It looked like only Xingqiu and Hu Tao sitting at a table. Chongyun always tended to be late so he probably wasn't gonna be here for another 20 minutes. I walked over "Hey guys what's up!" I said. Xingqiu put down whatever book he was reading and waved at me. Hu tao gave me that look that she gives when she's about to make an among us joke "YOUR M-" Hu Tao started. "Shhhh Hu Tao we are in public!" Xingqiu said reaching across covering her mouth. Suddenly a girl I didn't recognize came in and sat with us. She had long blackish purple hair with blue braids. "YUN JINNNN" Hu Tao squealed. "Jeez if you tell one more time I won't have ears much longer!" I said to Hu Tao. "Sorry!" She squeaked. "I'm Yun Jin." The girl said. "Pleasure to meet you! I apologize for the sudden appearance. Hu Tao here invited me last minute." Yun Jin stated. "It's fine Its lovely to meet you!" I said. "Hey Yun" Xingqiu said. I hadn't noticed but apparently he had already picked his book back up.
~
After a while of chatting Xiao and Yanfei finally got here. "Hey guys!" I waved them over. "Oh hey Ven!' Xiao made a small wave. Yanfei ran over to Hu Tao and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Xiao walked over and sat next to me. "Surprised your mom let you come after everything else." Xiao said. "Me too!" I laughed "I had to take babysitting duty for a week though." I groaned and put my head against the table. "Sayu is rather easy to deal with since all she does is sleep and ocsionally ask for something to eat or for me to draw or watch something with her but now I can't hang out with you guys since I'll be watching her all day!" I whined. "We can still come over and stuff while your watching her cants we?" Xiao asked. "There no way mom would let me have friends over while I was babysitting my sister. And when both Sayu and Sucrose are together they fight like all the time!" I complained. "I'm sure it'll turn out fine." Xiao said. He took out his phone and started doing something on it. Suddenly Chongyun finally burst in and looked around frantically and ran over and sat with us. "Sorry I'm late!" Chongyun blurted out. "It's fine Yun Yun!" Xingqiu said finally closing his book to look at Chongyun. "I told you to stop calling me that in public!" Chongyun said putting up his hood. "Well it suits you!" Xingqiu giggled. Xingqiu is pretty much sarcastic to everybody else except him.
~
After we ordered our food we ate and headed out. After we left we were about to go our separate ways when Xiao stopped me. "Hu Tao told me you did this to cheer me up right?" He asked. "Well yeah of course I did that's what friends are for silly Xiaoxiao!" I said standing on my top toes to give him a pat on the head thought he was barely taller than me. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and checked it. It was my mom
Mom: Venti last minute stuff came up at work and I can't come get you. Can you ask one of your friends to give you a ride?
Venti:Yeah sure Mom I'll see you later!
Mom: Thank you so much venti I'll be home later tonight. Sucrose is at a sleepover tonight and Sayu is still at home waiting alright.
Venti:alright Mom I got it.
Venti: Byeee
Mom: goodbye venti.
~
"Hey Xiao do you mind bringing me home my mom can't." I said "sure I'll ask da-Zhongli." Xiao said. He ran up to his car and talked to Zhongli in the window. I head him and my mom were old friends but had never really met him he seemed nice though. "Hey kid hop in!" Zhongli said. "Hey!" I waved and sat in the left window seat while Xiao sat in the middle and Yanfei hopped in the front. It was a a long drive back to my house so I got comfy and just looked out the window while Yanfei kept rambling about something. I never would have known her and Xiao grew up together considering how different they were. I mean all Yanfei ever does it talk while Xiao can't make conversation to save his life. It wasn't long till I started to drift off in the car

A/N:thank you so much for all the love and support that you guys have shown me! Also I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter !