Chapter 39

Hearing the call of his wife-in-law, Jungkook was eager to run back immediately, but he was too inferior to dare to go back.

For this marriage between him and Lisa, Jungkook has always positioned himself to take each other's needs. I am sick, you are short of money, and we accept and give each other, which makes the initial marriage agreement.

At the beginning, Jungkook did not expect that he would have a very harmonious and happy marriage. His initial thought was very simple. He wanted to find an excuse to leave his family for endless temptation and worry. He did not think that one day he could really reap a bland warmth as Dr. Li said.

But Lisa's attitude was beyond his expectation. He thought that the relationship established through money and marriage should be indifferent or marketable. So from the beginning, Jungkook 's attitude towards Lisa was casual and casual. Until he felt Lisa's efforts

Obviously repelled her contact, but insisted on getting closer to her little by little.

Obviously half-dead by his own anger, but as long as he apologizes she immediately forgive.

Obviously very scared, but never stay away from her.

Jungkook often remembered that day, Lisa stood on the steps and asked if he liked her. At that time, I answered very casually, but Lisa answered very solemnly.

In fact, deep down in his heart, Jungkook didn't believe it, because he didn't like himself, wherever he would expect others to like him. But don't know when to start, he slowly believed.

Slowly, as long as he saw Lisa's smile, he would be very happy, like to do some childish actions in front of her, like a child, enjoying Lisa coaxing him.

Over and over again, as if to prove his importance in Lisa's mind.

Jungkook consulted Dr. Li Yunjing about his own situation. How did Dr. Li answer that time? Jungkook remembered that Dr. Li was very pleased with her smile. She said: "You must like Lisa because everyone wants to become a child in front of the person they like."

"When a child wants candy, he only weeps at the person who will give him candy, because he understands that this person likes him."

So I like Lisa, and I know subconsciously that Lisa likes me too.

"Why don't you get off the train when you get home?" Lisa heard the jeep's return, but she didn't see Jungkook enter the house, so she walked out wearing a shawl. Seeing the man sitting in the car in a daze, s he couldn't help but knock on the glass window.

The thrilled young Jungkook put down the window and stared at Lisa across the door. After a long look, he only shouted, "Wife-in-law."

"What's wrong with you?" Lisa felt that Jungkook's emotions were wrong and worried.

"No ... it's okay." Young Master Jeon panicked.

"Get off." Lisa shouted.

"Oh." Jungkook opened the door obediently, glanced at the file bag of the passenger seat before leaving the car, and struggled for two seconds or brought it down.

Seeing that Jungkook got out of the car, Lisa began to turn around and walked into the room. While walking, she said, "I called Mom and said you will pick up Jae tomorrow."

"Oh."

Jungkook's images in Lisa are either hooligans or naive jerks, and irritability when the mood is unstable, but Lisa is still seeing him for the first time.