𝑪𝒉.14

~*~*~*~𝑴𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒓

~*~*~*~
𝑴𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒓

𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏 a rock as she looked out of the view. The forest was a couple miles away and she clenched her jaw as she tired not to cry. The group decided to take a mini break. Annika winced at the pain of her arm and noticed trails of dried blood that ran from her ripped sleeve.

"You're hurt." She heard a voice say. She looked up to see Legolas.

"Yeah. Those nasty Orcs pierced me with their arrows as we were running." She says as she tried not to break down. Legolas retrieved some alcohol and bandages. She quietly watched as he applied some alcohol and winced at the pain.

"I apologize. I forgot to warn you that this may sting." He says and she smiled slightly.

"It's alright." She whispered and after he was down mending it with the alcohol,he soon wraps her arm. The touch of his skin sent millions of shivers down her spine. She slowly looked up at him. She watched as the elf focused on putting the bandage on. His concentrated face was attractive as hell. The way his eyebrows furrowed and his cheekbones flexed a little. The way his eyes studied her bicep and the way his nose would flare a little sometimes. The little details made her blush a little. He soon felt her gaze and meets her eye,only for her to look away. As soon as he was done,he stood up but Annika puts a hand on his wrist to stop him.

"Sit with me awhile. I don't wanna be alone." She said and he turns to her with a nod. He sits next to her and she rests her head on his broad shoulder. A tear soon slipped from her eye. He heard her sniffle and looked down at her. Her silent cries soon turned into sobs. Legolas hugs her and she sobbed. He knew she was hurting. She had lost so much and Gandalf was soon added into the pain. As he hugged her,he looked up and saw Aragorn. He stood and watched the two with the same knowing look Legolas had. His sad eyes looked away and walked towards the hobbits.

~*~*~*~

The group soon quickly approached the forest and Annika walked side by side with Legolas. Annika gasped at the sight of the forest.

"Woah." She whispers. The group looked around in amazement and awe.

"Shh! Stay close,young hobbits and Lady Annika. They say that a great sorceress lives in these woods. An Elf-witch...of terrible power." Gimli says as he cautiously walks onward.

"Witch?" Annika asked and he nods.

"All who look upon her fall under her spell..." Gimli warns.