CHAPTER 26 -Retrovailles-

"oh my god!" 

his voice quavered and he turned his back to you, refraining you from seeing his ridiculous tear stained face. "I cant believe you are really here..." he sobbed, wiping his tears while his shoulder went up and down convulsively. 

Your heart clenched with an enormous amount of repentance that tinted your countenance. His sobs ringing inside your head had once again made you feel weak in your knees. His insides couldn't calm down at the rush of emotions through his veins the particular moment, and all he could do was let those tears of pain of mixed emotion roll down his cheeks to the tiles.

"I don't know what the actual heck is going on. This cant be possible, just now i came back, and I swear I didn't even slept then why the f-ck am I  dreaming? I didn't even drank tonight? how come I am seeing things? Lol this shit really sucks but I cant do anything about it.. I am so sorry but I cant help these stupid feelings.. Its just that I miss you so much" he blabbered to himself, not turning back to you but just crying and wiping his tears with his sleeves multiple times.

"taehyung..." you almost whispered as your voice seemed to have stuck in between observing his wrecked state. "I miss you so much y/n...Please come back.." his words were choked by his sobs. You looked down, feeling all the blood rushing through each of your nerve inside your brain, making you feel the throbbing inside.

Your heavy steps made their way towards him in a slow succession, and you stood before him. "look at me taehyung.." you held his hand which was covering his face, removing it gently for him to gaze at you, you stepped closer to him. "y-y/n...." his voice trembled along his lips, and you pulled him in your embrace before he could say something. 

"damn.." he whispered, and his worn out body shuddered in your arms.  All those emotions which were blurred by the interlude of this one past year fluttered inside him again, a little more precise, a little more deeper.

You felt him nuzzling his head in your neck while the tears cascading down the surface of his cheeks landed frantically on your shoulder, damping your hoodie's fabric simultaneously. "y/n..." he whispered, his voice  struck a chord that quivered in a low strain of music, breaking your heart. "I miss you so much..." his grip around your waist unconsciously tightened, pulling your body the closest as possible, he stuck to you as if there's no tomorrow, as if it's the last time he's hugging you.

Maybe, it was just the deprivation of this warmth which was snatched away when he probably needed the most. You perhaps left him at his worst, taking your time, you didn't realized that it was a little too much to his endurance. You wanted to assure him with your words, but due to the lack of courage, nothing assuring came out that could satisfy him.

"taehyung....." you said, in a kind and gentle voice, but felt his hands caressing your arched back as he leaned in deeper in your warmth. "see, your voice feels so real....this is so beautiful...I dont want to wake up..." your head slightly hung low at the guilt that unknowingly crawled upon you. You knew that it was never going to be easy the moment you'll meet him, you knew these tears will be encountered by both of your eyes, there will the downpour of some unsaid, untold truths, but him not believing your presence wasn't something you predicted. 

"I am here taehyung-"

"sshh..." he pulled his face a little back to look in your eyes, but some cozy feeling tinted his face once he stared in the pair of those eyes he yearned to look for this past year. "I've missed you so much..you'll never know the heartache, but come back now....I cant take it anymore.." his hot breath brushed the surface of your skin, sending shivers at the sensation of his wet lips touching your nose.