55

They had reached school, a little earlier since well they still needed to talk about what will happen next

Renjun was carrying both their bags, which Eunha had offered help but the former refused. His reason being it was more believable if he suffered this little bit.

The girl glanced at the taller boy, her brows furrowing in concern as her lips formed a frown.

"You don't have to you know"

The boy sighed, stopping in his tracks making her stop too. He faced her, taking in her confused features before he sucked in a breath.

He moved his face closer to hers, a few inches was in between them. Just one wrong move and they would bump eachother's forehead. Renjun looked left and right making sure no one was around them before mumbling in a low tone.

"I already told you sweetheart, we have to be believable for this to work"

"Yeah but are you sure you can carry-"

"Are you calling me weak?"

Renjun huffed as he pushed himself away from the girl, a scoff leaving his mouth as he looked to the side. Eunha could only furrow her brows, she knew that the boy was easy to sulk; she experienced it all the time with him.

But it was still interesting watching Renjun sulk, seeing as that was how far they had gotten with their friendship. She could still remember his words "Just because we're in a truce doesn't mean I wanna be friends"

She couldn't help but giggle making the boy glare at her.

"What are you laughing about-?"

Before she could answer his question though, a panting Chenle skirted around the corner. His face lighting up as he saw Eunha and Renjun.

"Noona! Hyung! Help me!"

His voice was pleading, although he was laughing making the 'couple' confused on what they should really do.

"What happened?"

"Well the thing is-"

"Zhong Chenle!"

Renjun and Eunha looked at eachother, then at Chenle, then at eachother before turning to meet the new comer.

A pissed Na Jaemin was fast walking as he also turned the corner to where the three was. They would be lying if they said their instincts told them to run, even though they were a couple of alphas and a demon.

"C-Chenle, I think you should run"

"Noona, help me"

Eunha only shook her head, an angry Na Jaemin was cute. A pissed one? Less so, she could only imagine what the younger boy had done to anger him.

"Renjun hyung..."

"I'm sorry kid you're on your own"

The boy could only whimper as all three of them shivered, feeling the bloodlust oozing out from the vampire. Renjun glanced at Eunha's hand, as he quickly interlaced it with his- knowing Jaemin would stop in his tracks.

"Zhong Chenle"

Jaemin repeated once again, his brows furrowed before coming to a stop; and sure enough his gaze turned to Renjun and Eunha's intertwined hands.

"W-What?"

"Jaemin?"

"What?"

Eunha blinked a couple times, trying to decipher the interaction before noticing Renjun's hand in hers. She looked at Jaemin before smiling sheepishly- she and Renjun was about to talk about how to make the announcement.

Well it seemed like they didn't have to as Jaemin stuttered, pointing to their hand, then at Renjun, before turning to Eunha.

"You're not gonna die a virgi-"

"Yah! Na Jaemin!"

I mean Jaemin's not lying-🏃‍♀️