ꪀineteen

double update!! make sure you read the previous part first <3

by the time yuta arrived at the gas station kun was parked at, soojin was full-on hallucinating

by the time yuta arrived at the gas station kun was parked at, soojin was full-on hallucinating. the older male did not picture himself spending his friday night babysitting, but then again it seemed better than staying hauled up in his room studying.

"how is she?" he asked as he approached the unknown man, both with their hands in their pants pockets.

kun glanced behind him, where soojin was resting in the passenger's seat with her head against the window. "she'll be okay. i've seen her through worse."

yuta nodded, face remaining blank as his own gaze drifted towards the dark-haired girl. her hands were floating above her face, fingers moving strangely as he heard muffled giggles erupt from inside the vehicle.

"i'll bring her home now. thank you for taking care of her."

kun shook his head sincerely, smile gently falling as his chin tipped towards his feet before snapping back towards the japanese. "she's lucky to have a boyfriend like you. her history isn't exactly the best, but she deserves someone who's going to look out for her."

yuta's stomach twisted at the younger's words, but for some reason, he just couldn't find it in himself to correct him. "she does. i'll do my best."

smiling brightly at the older's words, kun nodded. "great. need help getting her to your car?" yuta shook his head, allowing the chinese boy to open the side door so he could pull soojin up.

"oh em gee!" the girl squealed, her words lazy and slurred as she went limp in yuta's arms, "i'm stuck in an iceberg. where are the fairies?"

she continued with her nonsense comments, warmly wrapped in yuta's jacket, as he walked her towards his car. when they were only a few feet away, soojin decided that she didn't want to stand straight anymore, and collapsed back into yuta's chest.

"woah," he exclaimed, looping his now bare arms around her waist so that she wasn't on the ground. the girl only giggled, waving her hands through the air as if there were things (or fairies, as she kept mumbling) there to touch.

sighing and out of patience, yuta grabbed the high girl and stood, sweeping her off her feet with one arm beneath her waist and the other under her knees.

soojin continued laughing as she went limp in his grasp, stretching her arms back and dropping her head so that her world was upside down. "do i look like a dying princess?" she hummed, words jumbled mess.

"woah, this feels cool." she gasped after being dropped inside the car, pulling her feet underneath her bum as her fingers roamed over the interior of yuta's rather expensive-looking car.

without warning, not like she'd realize anyway, the man grabbed her wrists and held them in place as he met her hazed face. "i need you to calm down, kitten. i'll get you back home in no time."

"where am i?" she challenged, a sluggish smile on her lips as she slumped back into the seat. "is this my carriage? are you taking me to the fairy queen?"

"it's my 2020 chevrolet corvette c8." met with a blank gaze, yuta hung his head and released the girl's arms. "... sure, yeah, it's your carriage." soojin beamed and went back to running her hands along the leather, this time much less ecstatically. "it's red. i like red. pretty. like cherries. and blood. and scarlet witch. she's pretty. i wanna kiss her."

grinning at her nonsense, yuta stole a quick glance at the girl from the driver's seat, his smile softening at the sight of her drifting into a much needed sleep. "goodnight, soojin."

SOOJINowwww

SOOJIN
owwww

SOOJIN
fuck dude my head is splitting

YUTA
how'd you sleep?
feeling better?

SOOJIN
awww were you
worried about me

YUTA
yeah.

SOOJIN
oh

SOOJIN
i'm okay dw <3

SAKURA
YOU WHORE

SOOJIN
me?

SAKURA
YES YOU

SAKURA
you messed the dorm up
SO BAD BITCH AND GUESS
WHO HAD TO CLEAN IT

HAECHAN
let me guesssssss you?

SAKURA
this is why you have no friends

HAECHAN
at least i get bitches

DOYOUNG
taeyong has been sleeping
for 18 hours

DOYOUNG
do i call 119

JOHNNY
On my way!

SOOJIN
i'm about to pull a taeyong
pls don't wake me up

TAEIL
guys i get my splint off next week!

TAEIL
... guys?

•stay warm you guys <3

stay warm you guys <3