3|War or Not

Jordyn's POV (Mama)

Jordyn's POV (Mama)

After Freya brought Anna to me, she left. I rocked Anna until she was sleeping again. I laid her down next to Jasmine god; I love her she's my world. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to her or if anything happened to any of my kids after Freya was kidnapped. I blamed myself until we found her again, but she was scared of everything when we found her. She wouldn't let anyone touch her, not even Jasmine. I was the only one who could calm her, which was weird since when she was a baby, only Jasmine could calm her down anyway. After that happened, Jasmine began acting differently. She was way meaner to Freya. I asked her about it we even fought about it, but it turns out she blamed herself too, but she lightened up, and everything's okay now.

I changed into my suit and tie since I had already taken a shower when my wolf started pacing back and forth, panicking. "What's wrong, Axel" Yes, I have a male wolf, so what? "Something's wrong with pup" "Which one" "Freya, I can feel it. You need to find her before she dies!" I rush out of the room and follow Freya's scent. I get closer but freeze when I smell blood mixed in with her scent. I push the door open to see her unconscious on the floor, barely breathing. I lift her in my arms, screaming for someone to help me.

"Mama's got you, love. Don't close your eyes. I can't lose you, not again."

No one was coming. I stood up with her in my arms and ran to the pack doctors screaming for them to help. I used my Queen voice, making them work on her. Whoever did this will fucking die; I mind-linked Jasmine telling her to get Faye to watch Anna.  

The doctors walked out, looking sad. They walked towards me, sighing, "My Queen" He bowed.

"Stand what's wrong with my daughter," I said. All I could feel was anger

"She was beaten and raped."

"By who!" I growled, ready to kill anyone who's hurt my daughter, the soon-to-be queen

"By the looks of it, this person has Alpha blood running through his veins, but that's not it."

"what is it."

"It seems that this person is her mate."

"How do you know that."

"I'm a witch, so that I can tell."

"Can I see her"

"Yes, she should be up soon, but My queen, if that were her mate, she would indeed be pregnant in a few days."

"I Know"