Theory/Info about the originals

Ajuka has been wondering something for quite some time. It was about Izou Okada, Izou Sitri or whatever they wish to call him, honestly he has too many names.

His growth when it comes to power is honestly scary, it's like their was no limit to it.

Back when they were attacked by Shalba a month ago, the faction leaders that were there felt that malicious power that every devil should feel like they should recognize.

Ever since then he has been on the case figuring out what exactly is that dark entity that is attached to Izou.

It wasnt the power of Sparda he knows that for sure.

Ajuka: (Is they're something I'm missing here? I know that figure is kin to us devils but that's all I know, hell not even Serafall knows what that thing is.)

Is Izou being corrupted slowly without him knowing by that dark entity?

A commanding presence that even the super devils such as himself, Sirzechs, Serafall whole being seemingly acknowledged...

Wait...

Ajuka: (The original satans, specifically Leviathan and Lucifer had an aura surrounding them that all devils can never forget.)

Power and acknowledgement.

The original Leviathan had incredible amount of power and loves to fight and would torture her subordinates if they did something foolish and Lucifer had a presence that made them seize up but desired freedom more than anything, that's why he rebelled against god, he was jealous that humans were given such freedom and thus he wanted that also, so he rebelled against his creator and thus he was casted out from heaven.

If they had too fight the original Lucifer and Leviathan, it would be one hell of a fight.

Leviathan reportedly killed Raphael and apparently died fighting her brother and sisters.

Lucifer died fighting His father or so Michael told them....

One of the things that made Lucifer dangerous was his dark light magic and his incredible adaptation to any magic like his sister.

But the one power that really made Lucifer absolutely ridiculous was not his dark light.

"The hand of God"

Thats why the God and his other angels were afraid of him so much, a power that could basically cancel out any attack that had has divinity in it, that is why he was able to fight the King of the skies to a stand still and also why he scared Gabriel so much since he almost made her a fallen angel at one point in time.

Now that Lucifer skillset was out of the way, then you have Leviathan....

Fuck....

She had the power to adapt to any magic as long as she knows how it works, can flood the world, loves a good fight from time to time.