~ONE~

XIAO ZHAN POV

Was it worth it? Being in an unhealthy and toxic relationship? For the past eight years i was still hopeful that the man i was forced to get married to will change for the better, but i never expected within a year of me being nice and showing that i honestly care about him and everything will be alright, he doesn't have to dwell on the past, his unhappy childhood will lead to this, not only I am i uncomfortable with the marriage, I am also scared of my own life and that of my two kids, Wang yibo claims to love me, i can accept and confirm that he really used to love me, but then his love turned into obsession.

I hoped everything could change, just wake up and realise that this has been a dream all along and just be free again, but then this is something that will never happen, my once good life has completely changed, everything is not the same, i would rather have chosen to disliked by Wang yibo and he just let me go immediately after we got married, but then the opposite has happened and he is completely attached to me. Always claiming to love me and protecting me, this is clearly not protection or love, he doesn't really care about me, he is only controlling my life, shaping me be the kind of a person he waited me to be, I am just an object that he will manipulate and shape in wherever way he wants it to be, no one will ever want to be in such a relationship.

*****************

"I have prepared breakfast, wake up and shower then come downstairs for breakfast." Xiao zhan told Wang yibo who was still in bed, yibo lazily opened his eyes and yawned, he looked at xiao zhan who was standing beside the bed, yibo extended his hand to grab xiao zhan hand, zhan immediately moved back subconsciously, yibo face darkened, his eyebrows came down together, his gaze became sharp and his lips narrowed at the corners. Zhan swallowed hard knowing that it is not a good idea angering Wang yibo early in the morning.

Zhan took a deep breath and moved closer towards the bed, yibo smiled and pulled xiao zhan closer, zhan didn't resist and he obediently lied down on the bed and Wang yibo hovered on top of him, yibo had xiao zhan look at him, yibo caressed xiao zhan face, eyes, nose down to his lips, then placed his at the side of xiao zhan neck, his gaze possessive making xiao zhan to really feel very uncomfortable.

"You're still the same very beautiful, I am going to work, make sure to behave, reply my text messages and calls on time, be sure to inform me whatever your doing, tell me if you want to get out, i will stop everything that I am doing and come accompany you, you aren't allowed to go out alone, I am doing this because i care about you and I am protecting you." Yibo said and pecked xiao zhan lips, then got off the bed, zhan sighed and angrily locked at wang yibo who was heading to the showeroom.

What danger will he encounter? Being kept in this big mansion alone everyday without going out, being watched his every little movement, forced to receive calls and answer text messages after every half an hour to report what he was doing, not allowed to interact with anyone or meet anyone, his phone calls and messages are tracked, he can't do anything without Wang yibo permission, for year's he has no privacy or something called freedom, in his life there's no word called privacy.

"Controlling my life is the only thing you know, no freedom no privacy, Wang yibo I am tired." Zhan whispered not daring to say it out loud, else he will really be in deep trouble and get a beating, he got up from the bed, wipes his lips where  Wang yibo kissed him and left the master bedroom. Zhan opened the door and he saw his older son and daughter standing at the door seems to be eavesdropping, but they immediately moved back when the door was suddenly opened.

Wuxian who was seven years old and Fen who was five years old rushed towards xiao zhan worry written all over there faces.

"Mom are you alright? Nothing happened to you right?" Wuxian asked, zhan smiled and patted his son's head, not forgetting her daughter too.

"Mom is fine, let's go downstairs and wait for you're dad to have breakfast, remember you have school today." Zhan answered and smiled, reassuring the two that he was really fine, zhan sighed he knew his kids were worried, they're already used to seeing him and Wang yibo quarrelling and there arguments escalating and ending up physical with xiao zhan getting injured.

"Mom will you be taking us to school today? You have never taken us to school before or took us from school." Fen asked excited, her eyes with high expectations, zhan picked up her daughter, then held his son by his hand and started heading downstairs, he also wants to go pick up his kids from school, attend meetings, go support his kids when there is an event at school just like any other parents, but it's not possible, Wang yibo forbid him from going out without him accompanying him.

"Baby mommy will take you to school next time, today your momma has a lot to do at home, daddy will drive you to school today." Zhan answered, Fen pouted and she wasn't happy at all.

"Everyday you tell me the same thing! You always lie to Fen! Mommy is lying to me!" Fen shouted in tears, Wuxian looked at her sister who was about to cry and he immediately reprimanded her.

"You know what will happen if mommy goes out without permission! Do you want mommy to be sad and in trouble again! Remember what daddy did to us and mommy when you forced mommy to go out and buy chocolate ice cream when we only had Strawberry ice cream in the house!" Wuxian shouted, zhan stopped walking and bent down in front of his son, he let Fen stand beside his older brother.

"I already told you, never mention whoever happened before, daddy was angry that day and he was also worried that something bad will happen to mommy, he was only protecting us from harm, Wuxian my dear you need to be good to your sister and treat her well, don't forget what i taught you, your father will come downstairs soon, you two need to be good, remember to greet your father and smile, at school we are taught to respect and listen to your parents right?" Zhan said, Wuxian though he wanted to protest hesitated for a while and held her little sister's hand, then the two hugged, Wuxian knew better his daddy always bullies and mistreat his mother and he really hates his father behaviour.

Zhan went to the dining room with his two kids, having everyone sit on there respective chairs, zhan waited for wang yibo to come downstairs, minutes later Wang yibo who was fully dressed came downstairs.

Wuxian and Fen: "Good morning dad."

Yibo nodded his head and sat down, zhan smiled as usual and started serving the food while talking to clear away the awkwardness, Fen and Wuxian rarely talks to there father because they were scared of him.

After breakfast zhan took the dishes and went to the kitchen after kissing his son and daughter goodbye.

"Kids wait for me in the car." Yibo told Wuxian and Fen who nodded there heads and walked out of the house, yibo followed xiao zhan to the kitchen and back hugged him.

"I am going to work, you behave and wait for me to come back, i love you so much that I am ready to do anything for you, no one will ever love you the way i do." Yibo said and turned xiao zhan to face him, then kissed his lips for few seconds, then left the kitchen, zhan looked at the car drive away from the kitchen window, zhan slowly closed the window curtain and sighed, is he really destined to be imprisoned forever.

Chapter one is already updated. ..be sure to comment and vote. .