path of destruction

"Goodmorning everyone how'd you guys sleep?" peach asked, venti smiled and said he slept great and as for havoc and willow they both looked tired. 

"whoa did you two get any sleep at all?" venti asked. 

"Nah we got the best sleep of our lives" 

Havoc said sarcastically "Oh well that's gre-

"NO, WE DIDN'T SLEEP WELL" Willow yelled.

"Anyway I made pancakes would you two like some?" peach asked "sure" willow and havoc both said at the same time.

After everyone was done eating havoc and willow both went out to pay their side of the rent since it was due yesterday but it never got paid because everyone overslept. "Willow what do you think that thing that we were hearing from the T.V was last night"

"Man I don't know and I don't think I ever wanna know like we heard the same whisper when we were walking away from that weird-ass store venti and peach were both in, and in the tape, we heard the same thing, Plus the T.V turned right back on even after you got rid of the tape"

Willow said "Right and it's like after it turned back on it played a part two of the tape..." havoc trailed off.

"Do you think the man in the video was killed?" "I mean he did stop running after that thing said what it said and it ended there so he might have been caught"

After that, they both sat in silence for a while thinking over the situation and what they could do and they both came up with nothing. While driving past a few trees havoc noticed something it was a man standing in between two trees havoc leaned forward to get a closer look.

But suddenly the car swerved and then a big thump willow and havoc both screamed as the car hit a lamppost "oh my god I think I hit somebody!"

Willow said panic in her voice. both Willow and havoc whipped around to see who got hit havocs eyes widen as they see it was the man who was standing in between the trees they just had driven by.

The man slowly got up stumbling a bit he turned around with an evil smile on his face he had blood dripping down his head but his smile, his smile was not normal it went all the way up to his ears and he was missing a leg his eyes were wide like he was in shock. 

"Willow drive"

"but-"

"DRIVE"

willow went as fast as she could while havoc turned around to see the man get on all floors and started chasing the car Havoc turned back around in their seat "Willow drive faster" havoc said trying to be calm.

"ok," Willow said as she drove faster. Havoc turned back around to see if the man stopped chasing them but what havoc saw was the man climbing onto the car they turned back around and slammed their foot on the gas paddle and swarved the car trying to make the man fall off.

"HAVOC LOOK OUT!" was the last thing they heard before the car crashed and everything went black.