|| Chapter XII ||

Word Count : 2696 words

________________________________________________________________________________

(Location : UA High)
(Yui Aizawa POV)

My first ever Heroics Class!

"The class that everyone is waiting for!"

I turned to look at the door, and I finally saw him in flesh.

The hero who has saved countless lives with a smile on his face. The Hero who saved over 100 people on his debut!

The Symbol Of Peace, All Might!

"I am walking through this door..... like a completely normal person!" I heard a strong manly voice speak up, and All Might strutted into the class much to the joy of everyone present.

"Damn, it really is true!"

"All Might really is gonna be a teacher here!"

"UA is awesome!"

Amid the friendly chaos and excitement, All Might cleared his throat loudly.

The entire class turned their attention back to the teacher.

"So, as you Younglings know, I'll be teaching you kids at UA this year! I'll be taking the Heroics Class for you all! So everyone, buckle up, put on your hero costumes, and meet me in Ground Alpha pronto!"

With that, there was a mechanical whooshing sound, and several well hidden shelves containing all our hero costumes fizzled out of the wall.

"Woah, we finally get our costumes!" Kirishima shouted. "Can't wait to see mine!"

I strutted over to the shelf with my name written over it, and pulled out the briefcase. I quickly ran over to my desk, and opened up the suitcase.

I gasped.

Inside the suitcase, was exactly what I had ordered before coming to UA. Me and Mom had sat down together one day and gone over a design for my costume.

It was the same thing!

It wasn't anything to grand. Since my quirk required me to use my eyes a lot, I had goggles attached with my skin-tight body suit. It had a flowing black veil which extended from my shoulders all the way back to my knees, just for added aesthetic.

It looked drop-dead gorgeous.

"Damn Yui, your costume's so bold," Kyoka whispered to me from the side. "Surely you don't want that purple-head to see this?"

"It's not too revealing, is it?" I asked with uncertainty.

"It's not revealing at all. It's..... completely skin-tight," Kyoka tried to form her words. "Like, it hugs your body and accentuates your curves and makes your butt look perfect and your boo---"

"Ok ok, I geddit!" I said quickly before Kyoka could delve into my anatomy. "What about yours? I wanna see yours!"

"Mine? It's completely normal," Kyoka said, disgruntled. "Like, absolutely normal."