An Unlikely Team

(Hey Tshcheyka here's Montys response to your earlier comment after he forgave you)
The scene was disgustingly familiar as Roxy and Chica prowled through the mall looking for the douche bag that just shot three of their friends.

"Jaaaames, where are you?!" Chica called out scanning the area.

She was pissed, the sight of Freddy was terrible but seeing you get shot? It was horrifying...

"Get out here and fight you peice of shit!" Roxy growled lurking around a corner.

Both of them were ready for bloodshed. But Roxy wanted to really make him scream.

Even though they needed to find him,, They really just wanted to go back to you, Freddy and Monty. But they were mostly worried about you.

You had been shot and there had been a lot of blood...

What if you died? They would have failed you if you died...

They all promised to protect you..

They had to find this asshole and kill him, but if you died they would make him suffer.

Roxy watched for any movement through the walls, she would rip him to pieces. She wanted him to beg for his life.

Freddy, who had been left alone, had managed to hoist himself up and stumble out of the office. He knew Monty had taken you to first aid and he wanted to get there. He needed to make sure you would be okay... he didn't want to lose you...

Back in the first aid Monty stressed over your wound. You were unconscious and it scared him, he kept scanning your vitals as He hastily searched for the tools he needed to fix you but he kept dropping shit, anxiety getting the best if him.

"Fuck! Please don't die sunshine..." Monty ran a hand through his red Mohawk and he had tossed his shades aside to see more clearly.

He soom managed to grab a few things and he spun around to bring it to you, but he dropped the shit again upon seeing you.

You were sitting up, staring at him with big violet eyes that were not yours and a wide evil grin.

"Hello Monty! Don't freak out okay? Yn is still alive." The being reassured "..I am making sure of that. Be ready to stich her up though. Get everything ready. I will meet you at the mainstage... "

Monty shook his head trying to process things, "Wh-what? Who are you!? Where are you taking yn!?"

"I made her a deal. So I'm off to go keep my end of it and kill James. Tata!"

Using your body, william stood up. He still walked with a limp but his steps were more confident and full of power. He no longer had to waste his energy fighting you, now that you had willingly let him take over. He was able to put all his energy into his task...

Now don't get the wrong idea.. he is a vial man and normally he would of just tricked you.

But he respected this bargain with you and he'd keep his end of it...Though thinking back on the conversation you sure were annoying.

Moments earlier in your unconsious state...

Nervously you looked into where the shadow figured eyes should be,'How do i know you wont just use my body to leave? How can i trust you.?'

William laughed "oh love, you cant trust me. That'd be stupid! But... believe it or not, if we make this deal... i wont need your body. James's corpse will work just as fine."