☀️ Chapter 26 ☀️

You all stop in surprise. "Ch-Chica!" Gregory shouts, backing away a little. She just stood there, her head hanging eerily low, her limbs hung by her side.
"Gregory~ oh? What are you doing here Sunny~?" She taunted. "What's wrong with you?!" Sun shouted, taking yours and Gregory's hand.
He backed away a little, keeping his front facing Chica. You were almost at the elevator, in fact, you could see it! It had a weird television-like monster cardboard cutout sitting at the top of it.

"Oh Sunny.. nothings wrong at all! How about you hand me those cute little children.. I'll return them to their parents." Chica spoke in an eerily sweet voice. "No! Something's not right with you.." Sun tightened his grasp of your hand. "Don't you realize? You have a virus!" Sun shouted, releasing your hand and approaching Chica. You backed away a little and bumped into one of the maze-like walls.

"Virus?" She said, lifting her head and staring directly at Sun. Her head rotated, and she let out a spine chilling giggle. "Hehehe.. don't be silly Sunny." She took a step towards him, but Sun didn't jump or move. "A malicious code, or something like that. You, and I assume all the others have been infected." He spoke, taking another step closer to her. She was a worn white color, with a pink bow in her hair, she also had what looked like pizza stains around her light orange beak.

"Moon was even infected.. don't you remember!?" Sun spoke in a sad but desperate voice. Chica just stood there, her head twitching excessively.
"Sun.. I remember now. Come here and give me a hug." She spoke coldly. Sun hesitated. "How am I supposed to trust you." He said, this time he didn't step closer. "Your no fun." Suddenly before you could even react she jumped at him, letting out a blood curdling shriek.

"SUN!!" You screamed, unable to move. Gregory just stood there in fear when suddenly. CRASH. A large animatronic bear stood in front of Sun, he was holding Chica in a tight hug-like grasp. "Move out of the way Sun!" The voice shouted. Sun obeyed, and rushed out of the way. "Quick! Get to elevator!" Freddy shouted, struggling to hold her still. Chica screamed and struggled, flailing her robotic limbs in the air. "Freddy!" Gregory shouted, going to approach him. "Not now Gregory! Head to the elevator! I cannot hold her forever!"

Sun picked you and Gregory up and sprinted into the elevator. Sun tore the Fazer-blasters out of both of your hands and threw them into a bin that said "Return Fazer-blasters here!"  "Freddy, thank you!" Sun shouted, placing you down as the elevator doors slid shut. Before the doors shut you caught a glimpse of Freddy looking at you and giving you an affirming nod and thumbs up. The elevator ride was longer then you imagined. Gregory was silent the whole time, his face was filled with worry for Freddy.

"Hey Sun, where does this elevator take us?" You ask, taking a quick look around. The elevator was filled with posters of different attractions at the Pizza-plex. "To the winners area, we didn't win because we didn't play, that shouldn't matter though." Sun spoke, looking up. "That's funny.. so you don't actually have to win to get up here?" Gregory said, pointing out the fault.

"I bet Freddy would've made me play the whooole thing." Gregory laughed, before looking a little sad again. "I wouldn't worry Gregory, Freddy's a big strong animatronic. He'll kick her robotic butt." Sun laughed, rustling Gregory's hair. Gregory shot a short smile. "Your probably right." Gregory responded, looking away. The elevator doors shortly slid open, almost like they were recognizing the conversation was over.

Ding! You, Gregory and Sun all walked out of the elevator and took a quick look around. "Where do we head now?" Gregory said. Sun didn't answer. "Sun?" You ask, looking over at him. "Sorry.. I malfunctioned.. she's incredibly close." Sun said ominously. Sun walked into the winner area and took what looked like a golden Fazer-blaster. The winner area had a large window looking down onto the Fazer-blast arena down below.

"I can't see Freddy or Chica.. they're not there anymore." Gregory said, frantically looking through the window. Sun unexpectedly threw the golden Fazer-blaster at your hands, you thankfully caught it.
Gregory flicked on his watch and clicked a button.
"Freddy?!" Gregory shouted into his watch. "Gregory! I couldn't kill her.. I just couldn't.. she's my friend." Freddy spoke over the watch.

"But I assure you I'm safe." He said. Gregory began to cry. "Gregory? What's wrong?!" Freddy shouted frantically. "N-nothing.. I'm just so happy your okay." Gregory sobbed. "Oh superstar.. it's alright." Freddy laughed over the mic. "Go save those children, I'll continue to hold back the others to the best of my abilities!" Freddy exclaimed enthusiastically. Sun looked happy at the sight of them getting along.

Gregory switched off his watch then looked over to Sun. "What do we do now?" You ask. Sun looked over to the wall, there was a vent. "We end this."