Only because of him!

Sana Dixit

I was waiting for this asshole who said that he is going to be late today.

You know he isn't an asshole!

I know, but I just like calling him that. It is already been a week since that incident and still the person who was behind it is not been caught. Even their motive is unknown to us.

I sighed and looked at the clock which striked 10:30 p.m.

I called him and he didn't answer my call.

Aisa kya kaam hai isko?

Then a message popped up on my screen.

Mr. Richie Rich- There is a parcel waiting for you at the main door. Get ready and come to the location I am sending you.
Don't make me wait😉

Kya? Seriously?

Ohh wait! It is birthday tomorrow. This stupid has definitely planned something.

With a wide smile I walked towards the main door where a box a baby blue box wrapped with a silver ribbon was kept.

Excited, I took the box with me to our room and kept it on the bed.
For the first 5 minutes I was only admiring how beautiful the box is.
And then I saw there was a note on it.

Get ready quickly and come to me. I am waiting.
                           - Your one & only
                                  HUSBAND

I giggled at the note.

My one & only!
He definitely is!

I opened the box and there was a beautiful dress in it with a pair of heels and a jwellery box.
It was a pretty black dress which was plain and had puffed sleeves.

Ladka itna romantic hai?

I immediately rushed to get ready and after I was done I took a look at the mirror. The dress was plain but it looked amazing.

 After putting on light make-up I opened my phone to check if he has sent the location

When I saw the location, I just stood there shocked.

St. Mary Foundation.

Is he serious right now?

I knew that he would plan something for my birthday but this?
The feeling that someone knew me enough, understood me enough was too much right now.

He knows very well how much those students mean to me.

Don't cry!

I just straightened myself and taking my jeep keys I left for the foundation.