PART 11

NEXT MORNING:
Taehyung's POV:
I woke up and saw that I was hugging y/n and me and her were naked, my head was hurting very badly. I clenched my eyes and tried to remind what happened and everything flashed in my mind.. "fuck, now what will I'll say to her?"... I took my phone quickly and deleted the recording quickly, after that I reseted my phone settings.

"Let's see who's going to have freedom baby" I smirked. I got up and wore my boxers and then took a quick shower and went downstairs.

Y/N'S POV:
I woke up and didn't saw that jerk beside me. "Huh finally I'll have freedom" I stretched my arms and got up but fell down, "nooo shit my legs, first he made me run and now this, I fuvkin hate you jerk" I said and somehow got up and walked with support of things and went in wardrobe and then in washroom to wash myself and get showered.

After that I wore nice clothes and went downstairs. I saw him leaving but I stopped him.
"Hey Taehyung" I called him and turned back. "What's it?" He asked, i walked to him with a proud expression on my face. "Your phone" I asked and signalled with my hands to give me his phone. He gave it to me.

I smirked at him, I opened the phone and went on recording section, but there was no recording. My eyes widened. "Ah-where's the recording?"... I searched through his whole phone I looked at him and he passed me a smirk. "You jerk bastard idiot I knew it, you just used me last night" I said. "Well if I was in my right senses I wouldn't have" he said.

"Taehyung this is wrongggg" I threw his phone on the ground and stepped on it. He still looked unbothered. "Are you happy now?, let me go now" he said and left. "YAHHHH I HATE YOUUU" I screamed., and stomped my feet on ground. "Mam what would you like to eat?"... "some poison" while I was walking back to the room I heard tannie's voice so I decided to play with him.

I went to him and he was rolling over his bed with a toy in his mouth. "Aww cutiiee" I went to him and hugged him and kissed his face. "Aauuuu" he cutely sounded, "aww you like to play with me?"... he didn't replied instead he licked my face. "Awww gucciiii I love you, but I hate your appa"...

At night Taehyung's POV:
I came back home and saw y/n in the lounge playing with tan. "Tan" I said and he looked at me. "Rawr" he jumped happily and ran towards me. "My Tannie" I picked him up and patted him softly.

"Give him back" y/n picked him from my arms. "Don't you ever dare to touch him again!" She said but tan jumped from her arms and came back to me. I just controlled my laugh. She stomped her feet and sat on sofa with a sad face. "No one loves me" she pouted. I kissed tan's head and whispered in his ears. "Go to eomma she's sad" he jumped from my arms and ran to y/n. "Woaoww" he put his hand on her shoulder but she yanked it.

"Go to your so called appa" she said. "Ok then tan comeback baby" he was about to come when y/n took him in her arms. "He's mine from now, not yours"... "sharing is caring~"... "NO!"... "Al-alright"... I gulped, will I ever get my tan back?😭

Y/n's POV:
I haven't eat anything from morning due to anger and I'm feeling very hungry. I went in kitchen and saw maids, I asked them to make something, and they made it for me. I eat it and sat in lounge and started watching tv. I was getting more bored since the movie wasn't my type so I decided to roam around the house.

I got up and went to the other sides of the mansion which I haven't explored yet. My legs have immense pain but I'm a stubborn you know. I walked around and saw a room that had a tag on its door. "DO NOT ENTER!" And as you know curiosity took over me and I tried to open the door and it was locked. "Mam you can't go there, neither me or anyone except Mr.Kim" a sudden voice interrupted me and I quickly took my hands off from the door's knob.

I looked back and it was the man who's always with taehyung. Kang. "Oh haha I was just trying to- to nothing" I said and he just bowed and left. "What's inside? That No one can go inside except him?"...

I went back to our shared bedroom as I was feeling sleepy now. I opened the door and saw that jerk watching tv while laying on the bed and with lights off. I thought to annoy him, I turned on the lights and he looked at me. "Hey switch it off!"... I kept looking at my nails and acted as if I didn't heard him.

"I said switch off the lights"... then I walked to the my side of bed and lay on it. "Annoying brat"... "you jerk, bastard, idiot and spoiled rich brat" I said. "Don't you have manners how to talk with your husband?"... "don't you have manners to keep your promises?"... "my promises my rules"... "what - wtf?"... he kept quiet and watched the tv while I was trying to annoy him. So I took the control from him and switched the tv off.

"Hey!"... "I want to sleep"... "so sleep"... "the tv has light in which I can't sleep"... "then go in guest room and sleep there"... "you said me to sleep here, who knows I might escape through the windows?" I smirked. "Fine" he huffed and turned to the other side.

It's so much fun to annoy him. And I love it😝

End of y/n's POV

WRITTEN BY: @life_goes_on_bish