Introduction

Author's Note

This is a short story I wrote in December 2021, while drinking hot cocoa and thinking about love. Like every one of my stories, this is a piece of my heart I'm sharing with you and I genuinely hope it will bring a smile to your face, make you believe in love, and in the magic of holidays.

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

~ Just a little something on l-o-v-e.
Love is a scary, daunting, and life-changing thing. And it doesn't always come easy, but if you can weather the storm and let yourself be vulnerable - there is no feeling like love. A soulmate might be one word for it, but that doesn't do it justice. Love is sharing mornings and hugging each other for no particular reason. It's listening to each other when the rain falls, and shielding each other when the storm hits. Love is watching TV together, cooking together, cleaning together, and bathing your dog together! Love isn't a storybook, or a fairytale. Love is real, and love is hard.

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The opinions expressed are those of the characters and should not be confused with the author's. No part of this story should be reproduced or used in any manner without prior written permission of the author except for the use of quotations in a book review.

Copyright © 2023, Adishi Agarwal

All Rights Reserved.

Much love, as always

Adishi