Ch 30: It's my fault?

Sophia's POV-  (after 5 days)  

Have you ever felt that you have everyone but still you're alone? If you ask my opinion, it feels like shit.

Living in different identities is difficult, and hiding is even more difficult.
My life wasn't like this before but, you know happy things always come to an end. I had a perfect happy family but it turned into a Nightmare that single day and it was my 9th birthday.

'Nightmare' is one of the identities I gave myself. No one knows that I Street Fight except J, even the members of my gang don't know about my real identity. I handled the gang since I was 12. No one till now died from my gang, they all had a rough past.

People thought that I was just a little girl and I was capable of nothing but soon they realized I was more than capable. People started to search for who Nightmare is.
And that's where I stopped leading my gang, my 2nd in charge is the leader till I again take my role.
They always say time changes things, but actually, you have to change them yourself.

They killed them. I couldn't do anything to stop them. I was hiding in the dark near the garbage. My dress was covered with blood, sleaves were torn and tears were rolling through my eyes. I was just 9! I never asked for this to happen but still, it is all my fault.
Before running, the last thing I remember was burning all the evidence of my family's existence.

Whenever I feel like giving up I remember those words.
"Never forget; how far you have come. Everything you have gotten through. All the times you have pushed on even when you felt you couldn't. All the mornings you got out of bed no matter how hard it was. All the time she wanted to give up but you got through another day. Never forget how much strength you have and learn and developed along the way."

J is the best thing I ever got after that. Even if I try to live a normal life, it always turns opposite.

The devils are doing this because they want me in their gang. After J, the devil is the only one who knows about my identity, they know that I am Nightmare. I never thought that they would harm Avery, I never wanted this to happen.

Mike is one of the reasons, for my nightmare. One of the reasons why my family died, one of the reasons why Aid died, one of the reasons I had to grow fast, one of the reasons I lost my real Identity, one of the reasons that made my life worse, one of the reasons why I had to join gang, one of the reasons why I joined underground and Nobody could save him, not even World's ruthless gangleader 'Drake'.

 I am sorry Drake.

It's time to get back to my actual work.

I feel so, so bad for hiding this from you but this job is bigger than our friendship and very dangerous, I won't let anyone else hurt because of me.

------------------------------------------------

                         Sophia-

"You got to be kidding me" I said to myself while climbing the world's heading to the top of the building right now I am in the middle of the mission.

Yes, I am in middle of my mission, well, kind of mission.  

Who says that I am only an underground fighter? I fight only in the main matches and the gang is just a cover. I never like to do drugs Shipments and all the stuffs. 'Willow' is the current leader of the gang and he is handling it pretty well.

I am known all over the world and no I am not kidding. I am known as the "Black Rose", who is wanted, vanishes in a blink and is the worlds ruthless assassin.

When I reached the window I was looking for, I saw the famous Damien Smith in his office yelling at his head of security.

Does he really think that his 'professional' security is going to stop me.