Chapter 142-I want answers

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before beginning the chapter, I would like to dedicate it to my constant readers bishnupriyasha. GeetikaSaini3. Divine0220 vividhashahvivi.

Thank you so much for all your constant support and encouraging words my dearies when I was feeling low.

Also, my book finally completed 100k views. Yeppeee!!!!!!! I can't explain how happy I am today.

Also, my lovelies, please listen to this beautiful song by Ed Sheeran. Such deep lyrics that I was literally in tears while writing this chapter and listening to this song simultaneously.

Let's begin with the chapter now and a little lengthy and em0tional chapter ahead.

Akash's POV

We were now heading to Deepak uncle's house in my car.

As for Sophia and Adarsh, I had asked them to leave us alone as after the dinner incident and what happened yesterday, I wanted to spend some alone time with her.

May be she was willing to give me a chance and I wanted to take every opportunity I could get to try and woo her, not only to see her smile but to get a chance, with her.

I wanted to stick to every last hope that I had with her.

Very cautiously, after changing the gear of my car, I kept my hand on her hand which was resting on her lap.

I was happy because she didn't resist it and when I saw from the corner of my eyes, she had a small smile on her face.

My happiness knew no bounds.

I looked forward and drove to uncle's house.

I was so desperate to touch her that my heart was racing and my mind was screaming to touch her exposed thigh as she was cladded in a red dress, boots and overcoat as winter was approaching.

It took all my will power not to stop my car in middle of the road and pin her to the window and latch my lips on her mouth and then, her thick thigh.

God, her thighs have always been my weakness and she exposing it to me is making so difficult to not shred her clothes and make love to her.

"Akash" she said, bringing me out of my perverted thoughts for her.

"Yeah..yeah Siya" I said, looking at her.

"I think you missed one turn" she said.

When I looked back, I noticed that I had indeed missed one turn.

"Oh..sorry" I said and took a U-turn.

"What have you done to me Siya" I mumbled.

"Did you say something?" she asked and I quickly shook my head.

"No...nothing" I said and giving her a quick reassuring smile, drove to uncle's house, all the while my hands didn't leave hers.

Parking the car, she took her hands away from mine and I...pouted to which she just laughed and pinched my cheeks, making me smile.

Taking the big lunch box in her hands, she proceeded to uncle's house while I followed her.

I saw Alayna playing in the garden and I just...smiled.