35

~ Samuel Zane Carson ~

I came out of the meeting room and walked towards my room. Don't want to meet my mate's Ex-mate but I have to act according to the situation as an Alpha King.

So, I sat there in the meeting room listening all his shits. I opened the door and about to call her but stopped when I saw her engrossed in some thoughts while standing in front of the mirror. I closed the door behind me and walked towards her without making any Noice.

She slowly dried her wet hair with the towel while looking at something, and as I followed her eyes. I smirked I was about to tease her but stopped when my eyes landed on her bare back where tiny droplets of water fell on her bare back from her hair.

She literally looked like a goddess. White frog with wet hair and a cute pout, just perfect.

And as in a trance I walked towards her, I slowly shifted her hair to her left side. She felt my touch and looked at me through the mirror. I held that eye contact for a second before dipping my face in the curve of her neck.

I inhaled her scent deeply before giving a peck there, I slowly started to kiss from that spot to her shoulder. My hands roamed on her curves. I gave a little squish on her waist while pressing my front to her back.

My dick hardened as I moved my lips on her slender shoulder and neck. She was moaning leaning on my back giving me the control and I harshly sucked on her neck while pressing her waist.

" Zan--Sorry sorry " Spade said as he was about to close the door behind him. But it was too late. Amaris maintained a distance between us as she came out of the trance.

" N-No don't leave we aren't doing anything " Amaris said as her face flushed while covering her neck with her hair. While I stood there trying to kill Spade. Who ruined the perfect moment between us.

" Yes, you aren't doing anything. It was Zane who was sucking your neck as a Vampire. " He said while leaning on the door giving a smirk while Amaris stiffened.

" Don't tease her and inform me the reason for your sudden arrival " I asked him lifelessly while moving towards her, but she moved away from me.

" The dress is delivered. And we have an hour before the party. So, I wanted to inform reminding you but looks like you have another work. " He said with a silly smirk.

" Shut up and ask the maids to bring the dress here " I told him for which he nodded and went back. There was a silence between us as he left but she decided to break it as she spoke.