Back home!

Finally, after a long years Tapur arrived at Krishpur.

Kasturi: Barrister Babu, what's happening here?

Anirudh: You will soon understand everything. But before that we should leave this place because as you know Virender is out of jail, this place is not safe for tapur.

Kasturi: Yeah, I just want to ask about it. How you let this to happen?

Anirudh: Many things had happened without my concern and I am not in the situation of handling it. For now my attention is totally on Bondita only.

Kasturi: What happened to her? She is fine only right?

Anirudh keeps quite.

Tupur: Okay, that's fine. Anirudh Roy Chaudhary thank you for your warm welcome for my sister. That's so sweet. Now it's time for you and your family to say good bye to my sister because I am going to take her with me.

Anirudh: Whaat?

Tupur: Yes, I can give her a good life. So let her be with me.

Tapur: Didi, this is not fair.

Tupur: My dear, you please be quite. I will take care of you. Here after you will live with me only. I'll give you a better life.

Tapur nods no.

Kasturi: Tupur, what you are doing? From the begining till now it's all Bondita's money which cured her. Now you are restricting her from meeting Bondita. This is totally unfair. Leave her, she will be happy only in RC haveli.

Tupur: I never restricted her. Let her meet whomsoever she wants. But she can't stay with them.

Anirudh: Why?

Tupur: Because Tapur is my sister.

Tapur: Didi please stop arguing. Please!

Chandrachur looks on.

Kasturi: Let Tapur itself decide it. Tapur, where you want to go?

Anirudh: Whether you want to stay with us or with Tupur?

Tapur: I want to stay with both of them.

Tupur: Ah?

Tapur: Why can't you come with us to Haveli?

Anirudh's eyes widened.

Tapur: You want me to stay with you but i want to stay with you all. That's why I am asking you to come with us. Let's go to RC haveli. I think jamai babu will not scold us if we go with him. Am I right?

Anirudh: Absolutely right. Even we too want it.

Tapur: Really?

Anirudh: Hn, ofcourse.

Tupur stands quite.

Chandra thinks: Say okay, say okay. Say okay, Tupur.

Tapur: Didi, say something. Will you come with us?

Tupur: Tapur, listen. You have returned to Krishpur after so many days. You know very well I am saniyasini. How can I re enter RC haveli?

Tapur: Didi, I am just asking you to enter RC haveli but your build up is like you are going to enter your sasural home. Why?

She laughs.

Tupur: Shut up.

Anirudh: Okay, ladies. How long you all will stay here like this? Everyone is waiting in haveli. Especially Bondita.