| Chapter 32: The Plan |

Ever since the fight you had with your Dad. You were either in your room being a potato or in the workshop to finish your own version of the Iron Man Suit.

After the little secret meeting, you and Malfoy had at King Cross Station. The two of you would be talking through letters that were delivered by Evie and his owl. Both of you wouldn't want to admit it but you both were starting to grow on each other.

The tiny crush that you hope would disappear in the second year just grew and grew until you didn't know what you were feeling anymore. Harry would question about the letters that Evie would bring to you or another owl but you always shut him off, giving him your Slytherin side which he always sulked and groaned saying how unfair it was that you were playing that card but then as school started to near. Malfoy didn't replay back to any of the letters that you sent which made you sad and mad that he just blew you off without an explanation but then in the end he was still Draco Malfoy.

Through the summer, you and Your Dad grew distant. The close father and daughter relationship that you both had was beginning to tear apart after that fight.

No one knew but you and Harry were planning on leaving and get on the bus that you read about that drive in the night. The plan would be execute later at night. You were certainly going against your Dad's wishes or rather demand of you not attending Hogwarts after knowing that you almost died there. Only Friday knew the plan and would be helping you and Harry walk pass the men who guarded the place and to walk pass your Dad.

He cant keep the wizard and witch side of you and Harry away. It was just bullshit to do that. Taking away something that is apart of both of your lives ever since you were born into this world.

Also in the summer. You have quickly bonded with Friday who them started to help you finish your own version of the Iron Man Suit. The suit was coming out nicely as it was the color blue. Harry would visit the workshop now and then to bring you food and make sure that you rested even if it was for a few minutes or hours.

"This is coming out wonderful, Miss Stark" Said Friday while you were doing some minimum touches on the suit. It was almost done. Just a few adjustments needed to be done before it was perfect and all you have to do was test drive it and make sure it was perfect.

You didn't realize that the sky had already turned dark and the sun has left while the moon came to shine its light with the stars.

"Just a few more tweaks" You whispered as you had a screw driver in your mouth, focusing on the blue iron suit that stood before you.

"I just need to—"

"Y/n!" The door bursted opened making you jump, squealing in surprise as the screw driver left your mouth and it landed in the floor.

"Harry! Don't do that!" You spat at him with venom

"Sorry. I was just wondering if you are—" He looks around making sure no one was there to hear what he was about to say next.

"Pack" He whispered and this made your eyes widen

"Shit! I haven't packed!" You yelled leaving everything behind as you sprinted out.

"Friday, clean up for me!" You yelled to the AI.

"As you wish, Miss Stark" Friday said. You kept running and running before hitting the breaks as you came face to face with your Dad. You froze on your spot.

"Where are you going?" He asked seriously and coldly

"Where else would I be except my room or have you forgotten that I am grounded for the rest of the year?" You glared at him walking off