information galore

3rd person pov

There was a large space in the middle of the room where people were dancing. y/n was never very good at ballroom dancing but she could see her mother dancing around with random agents. Tony was in the background scanning the people, getting their identity's in file. Surrounding the dance floor was tables and tables of food. For organisations that exist in rusty bases this place was fancy as. Just as y/n was eating another cake. A boy came up to her.

'now whats a pretty girl like you doing all alone and in a suit?' he smirks standing a bit to close

'oh im not alone' y/n says not giving him a second glance

'now your not' the boy says snaking a hand over y/ns shoulders. She cringed and stepped forward away from his grasp. Walking away without another word. The boy watched as she walked away and knew he wasn't done with her.

Wanda and her brother were out scouting for hydra bosses. Clint was under a table setting up bugs. Steve was also on the dance floor. y/n sees wanda shivering a bit and smirks walking over to her she sheds her jacket laying it on her shoulders softly from behind.

'hello' y/n whispers

'hey' wanda smiles warmly y/n smiles and the 2 have a short conversation about the night so far. When the conversation dulls y/n notices nat not dancing instead shes found walking away from the centre of the party she says goodbye with a short hug before y/n walks away and over to her mother who was now off the floor drinking a drink.

'got anything yet?' y/n questions

'9 days weapon trade in brazil, 3 days until the culling' nat says beginning to list of the things she found out

'the culling?' y/n questions cutting off nats list

'hydra agents are gonna break into orphanges around new York taking babys from there for their experiments. Apparently they have some sort of deal with the redroom which means they are getting any girls they find' nat answers with a slight monotone voice. 'what about you'

'nothing really other than people gloating about past missions' y/n sighs picking up a drink. She takes a sip scrunching her nose up at the extra amount of bubbles in the beverage. Nat laughs but that soon stops when her breath hitches barely audible. y/n looks over in the direction natasha had her eyes glued and sees a surgeon to the red room. This particular surgeon sterilised both of them. They look at eachother having a silent conversation. They are snapped out of their conversation from the sudden sound of their comms. Steve was saying that he saw a guy walking away from the party and up the stairs and decided to follow. Bucky went with them and they were constantly giving updates.

Nat looked back over in the direction of where the man was but found his not there anymore. she releases a breath knowing she cant see his face. As of now. y/n smiles before leaving to go back to her assigned spot.

'when can i get a decent meal' y/n mumbles as she walks back over to a table off food. Her fast metabolism was killing her. now that her body was heathy again after years of lack of well everything that means that she now has to eat 2x the amount of food as a normal teen. most of the time she would eat normal throughout the day and feast at dinner but since they were out she couldn't find a meal only appetizers. She swears she has eaten a entire table by now.

'no dinner huh' peter says walking up next to y/n

'its killing me' y/n groans eating another sandwich

'that's why i had dinner before i came' peter smirks eating a muffin.

'and you didn't tell me?!!' y/n groans taking a drink. Peter smirks looking at the crowd. y/n could feel eyes on her looking around the room she sees the boy from before some grown ass man and an old lady all looking in her direction. Confused she raises her eyebrows and turns away from their stares. Peter pats y/ns shoulder before walking away and the 3 walk up to y/n from all directions leaving her cornered.

'why don't you come with me, my aunt and uncle suggested it' the boy smirks.

'im good' y/n says trying to step away again.

'come on pretty thing' the boy tries grabbing y/ns hand she yanks it away this time the man grabs her as the lady digs through her bag

'your coming with us darling' he snarls and y/n feels a prick in her neck. She collapses into darkness

Peter looks back over at y/n after getting back to his spot when he sees her collapsed getting dragged away. He drops his glass which smashes to the floor. Speed walking across the floor as to not raise suspicion he follows the group out to the ally. y/n got flung to the ground on her back. Before anything can happen peter webs the adults to the wall and the boy to the floor. The 3 hadn't even noticed him so they were very surprised but could do nothing but struggle against the restraints. Before worrying anyone peter attempts to wake y/n up.

'y/nnnnnnnn come on get up' peter softly shakes her 'y/n, y/n, y/n' peter says pocking her cheek. She slowly openes her eyes

'the fuck' she mumbles slapping peters hand away. Peter smirks poking her again. He stands up and helps y/n up. She brushes herself off before looking around at the people. 'interesting' she drags out

'nothing happened' peter assures y/n she nods still feeling a bit dizzy before going back to the party

'your sure your alright' peter asks double checking on y/n before going back to his spot resuming spying on his leaders she nods. y/n stumbles back to her spot feeling drained. Somethings wrong. She thinks scanning the crowds. Nat was back to dancing as was steve. Bucky was also back which meant they figured out what happened upstairs. Based off what shes gotten from her comms many things have been figured out. Dates, plans, partnerships everything. God this mission was simple.

y/ns eyes feel droopy she cant focus. She feels as tho the life has been sucked from her body. Eventually its midnight and the avengers are the first guests to leave. Wanda and y/n were at the back of their group y/n almost asleep leaning heavily on wanda.

'are you okay?' she questions noticing y/ns change in behaviour y/n nods but her knees give out on her.