26.Brand new pair

* 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 *

* 𝐏𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 *

Due to the constant blackmailing of the older brother, younger agreed to go out with taehyung.

Both of them are on their way to the beach, Tae suggested.

They didn't even utter a single word to each other.. as taehyung knows that the younger is not in a mood for talking right now.

It's already evening...

They reached at the beach after a 45 min drive.
Tae parked the car and both of them went outside to take a walk on the beach.

Jungkook was walking in front of taehyung.

The cold breeze brushes softly against the younger's face and hair making it flew in different directions.

Cold wind is a different feeling.
Wind is cooling, allowing the warmth to gently enter muscle and bone while our skin feels so at ease with the world.

After a very long silence surrounding the couple, taehyung walked forward towards the latter and grabbed his hand gently but strongly.

Jungkook turned around to look into the older's intimidating eyes.

They both stood there ,looking at each other without saying anything for a moment.

"Kook",
called taehyung calmly.

"Mmm",
The other hummed as the reply.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴:
" I'm really really very sorry kook. I know it was not a good thing to enter your room,that too at night. You had already warned me earlier, but still I entered. I'm really sorry.

Most importantly I touched you improperly without your consent. You were sleeping at that time and I touche--"

Jungkook closed taehyung's mouth with his palm. And said,

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:
"Tae, do you still love me. I can't wait anymore. "

Tae stood there speechless for a minute or so.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴:
"Ju-jun-jungkook.. Are you really... What do you mean?
I- I "

Tae stuttered continuesly making jungkook impatient.

"Just reply me Kim taehyung. Do you still love me or not. Because I love you Tae. "
said kook confidently looking straight into the older's eyes.

Tae stood there frozen.

Suddenly, reality hits him..

He smiled widely showing his heart shaped smile and turned around.. He did a small dance because of happiness. His kook confessed his love to him..