{35} ヤンデレ {35}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

PLEASE READ!!!
I have merged "In His Eyes" & "In Her Eyes" together so all of the chapters are in the SAME book!!! I'll still be updating but it'll be linked back to the original "In His Eyes" book so if you don't have the one saved then you probably won't receive updates for it!!!

Please get my views and votes back up on that!!<3

But this is the cover:

Sorry if there's any confusion<3

***

~No One's POV~

Sumiko's eyes slowly fluttered open and they widened as she saw a man sitting besides her bed.

The man had a scar running across his forehead, he was blind in one eye and had a nonchalant expression plastered on his face as he stared down at the woman.

"First off, I want to say that I apologize" He said and she raised a brow "Wh.....at?"

He reached his hand out and smoothed out her hair "I'm sure that you're already starting to feel sick, but you'll die quickly so it's alright" he continued "Ricin is quite deadly, have you ever heard of it?"

Her eyes widened slightly as pain began to race through her body.

"A simple grain is enough to kill a fully grown man, so I can only imagine how quickly it'll work it's way through you since I've already given you a heavy amount and it's also convenient for me that it's hard to trace through blood.....unless you're actually looking for it " he mused before standing up as panic raced throughout her mind "Your life was over anyways, but even so.....I apologize for Ran's actions.....I'm not sure what his desired goal is by killing you but it's none of my concern" he said before walking out of the room.

She felt like she was going to vomit but she couldn't even move.

If she vomited then.......she would suffocate herself to death.

***

~Y/N's POV~

I'm worried about Sumiko.

She hasn't responded to any of my calls.

I frowned while looking down at my phone, a wave of worry had washed over me. If the nurse wasn't present to answer my calls then maybe that's why she hasn't been able to accept any of them.