chapter 38 consequences

Vashisth villa after ronn left from there.

Triloknath collapsed on the sofa he started sweating badly, anand rushed to him and passed him water

Triloknath drank it slowly. Aditya was also sitting beside him he was holding his head in his hands

After some minutes of silence, Triloknath asserted in a worried tone " "what will we do now hmm?

"I will not let him harm my bachu, I am going to call her and tell her about this "
Aditya took out his phone and started searching for her contact.

But triloknath stopped him " No don't tell her now you know her temper na she will do something wrong. Please Aditya I don't want her in any kind of danger.

" Dad she is already in danger you know what power this man held haan and from his talks, it's clear to me that he is obsessed with arohi ...can't you see how he was praising her. No, I cannot let him spoil my bachu's life ."

'" You are right beta but tell me what can we do now."

" I will tell arohi to leave the job and come back here "

Veena who was the silent listener to this conversation. , started laughing.

"Adi you will tell her and she will follow you, you think this for her never forget that she loves to get us in a problem ."

" Mom please "

" Leave her adi, she is just a foolish woman she doesn't even know that she got a narrow escape from death today ."

"Hmm and how?" veena was full of her ego

" You know what sahay is capable of haan! He must have shot you for cursing arohi. Murkh aurat ( foolish woman )."

"Ohh really as police and law don't exist right I am not scared of such empty threats ."

Stating this she left the living room with long strides.

" Hmm, dad please tell me what I should do. You know that she is too stubborn and how much I hate it to admit but mom was right at one point she will never agree to return here...

Hmm, I know Aditya but we must handle this matter carefully hmm ..do one thing call arohi and ask her about her stay in Mumbai I mean are some people bothering her.

" If she responds positively then we will bring her here or shift her to some other place. What do you think? ""

"Yes for now we can do that .'"

The next morning when veena was returning from the temple she found their car was parked on the other side of the road so she started crossing it as she reached the middle of the road a car came in full speed and hit her and left from there in speed. The shopkeepers and the people around the temple rushed to veena to help her. The driver of the vashisth informed the family about this accident. Soon veena was taken to the hospital. She was screaming in pain, her leg was injured badly.

The vashisth family reached the hospital, soon the doctor declared that she had more than three fractures in her legs, two in the left and one in the right leg.

The doctor started her treatment whereas Aditya was asking about this accident. When the driver narrates the accident Aditya understood that this is a planned one and he filed an FIR with the police but he knew that it was of no use as it's not hard to assume that they are now on the hit list of ronn.

This was only the start of their doom.

-------,---------------------------------------- ---- x

Monday morning in Mumbai.