Chapter 10

Mirabel's POV

'Hmmm I can't see something strange here'. I wandered my eyes, hoping to see some hint but nothing happened. "Maybe I was wrong?" I mumbled to myself completely forgetting that Luisa is with me. "Huh? What do you mean, Mirabel?" Luisa stopped walking and faced me. "U-uh what?" I asked trying to hide my nervousness. "You've been zoning out a lot lately. If you're not feeling well, you can just go home. I can do this myself" Well I don't want to. "Uhm can we take a break?" I asked her and stretched my arms upwards. "Yeah sure" she said and we head to the nearest bench we could find.

"Can I ask you something?" Luisa asked me while looking at the busy people minding their own business. "Well, you're already asking a question but yeah" I said and I heard her sigh. Hmmm. "What's the reason of those mountains you made?" I looked at her with a shocked expression but I guess I'm saved cuz she's yawning with her eyes closed. "Huh? Training?" I hope she believes me. Mo one should know the reason behind those. Well, atleast not now. "I believe it's not just some reason. You don't have to go that far if it's just for training and even if it is, no I know it's not" Well, nice observation I guess, but still I'm not gonna tell anyone about this.

"Well you're right. It's not just for training but you need to understand that I can't tell you the reason yet. You'll know but not now." I said and gave her a reassuring smile. She then just looked at me and analyzed my face while thinking whether to accept my answer or not. "Well, okay. Let's get back to wor-" She was cut off when someone interrupted her. Urgh this person again. "Well, if it isn't Mirabel Madrigal and her sister uhm Luisa" Arthur said and smiled at us both. Luisa looked at me for a second and to the guy again. "Uh I'm sorry to interrupt you but care to introduce youeself and how do you know Mirabel" there she is with the overprotective mode again. Well, I don't like this guy either. "Oh, I'm sorry for my rudeness. Arthur Pegullo and Mirabel is a Madrigal, of course I know her" he said and laughed but Luisa's face became dark (¯∇ ̄๑).

"Oh, so you're that Arthur huh" she said, coldly. "Oh, you've been talking about me Mirabel? That's kind of embarrassing but yeah. And Mirabel and I are pretty pretty close" he said and tried to put his arm around my shoulder when Luisa pulled me onto her back. "Uh, I'm gonna be frank but I don't want you to touch my sister" Luisa blatantly said but Arthur didn't budge. Wrong move. Well, this is getting interesting so might as well watch hehe. Don't blame me if something happened to Arthur tho. "But I wanna hang out with her so can I take her now?" Arthur said attempting to grab me AGAIN. Luisa stopped Arthur by grabbing his shoulders.

"Come on, man. I just wanna hang out with her" Arthur said and tried to steal me away from Luisa again and again .  (ˉ(∞)ˉ) "T-this time, I can do it" Arthur said while catching his breath and Luisa is kinda tired because of this man. Arthur took a deep breath for the last time and ran to me as fast as he could and jumped with his arms out to drag me and since Luisa is tired, he succeeded. "YES! Finally-" he didn't even had the chance to finish his sentence when he realized where he's touching me. Oh, he's touching my waist-WAIT MY WAIST! "W-WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" I practically yelled at him and slapped his arms out of my waist. The hell? "S-sorry, I promise I didn't mean to" He panicked and apologized over and over. Well, I'm sure you'll also panic if some man touched you. "Look that wasn't on purpose! Believe me-" he was cut off again when he saw Luisa looking at him coldy. On no! Well, I'm gonna pray for you, Arthur Δ_Δ.

"How dare you touch my sister? Who gave you the permission?" Luisa asked the poor man and clenched her fist. Well, yeah, she's definitely gonna kill him. Whatever.

Wait, I completely forgot that I'm supposed to inspect the village. With Arthur continuously apologizing and Luisa getting ready to beat him, I wandered my eyes around for the last time. "Hmmm wait". I moved my glasses and looked closer on that store. Some strange man in a dark blue hood also wandered his eyes and proceeded to walk into the...... forest? Might as well follow him.  I looked once again to the two and Arthur is now on his knees while apologizing to Luisa while she is just looking down at him with still cold eyes. 'I believe he's supposed to apologize to ME not Luisa' Well, I don't care.

I looked back at that store and decided to follow the mysterious man. When I got to the forest, I looked around to look for the man and saw him running. Can't afford for him to know that someone's following him so I tried to be as quiet as possible.

Few minutes later, he stopped running— FINALLY! I catched my breath and realized that we're in the area where I built some mountains. WAIT IS HE ACTUALLY FROM BEYOND THIS MOUNTAINS!? HOW DID HE GOT HERE WHEN I ALREADY ADDED A TON OF MOUNTAINS!? So we're right after all? There's actually a danger coming for us? I hid behind the nearest tree and sat on the ground. 'If it's true, then the fire will really happen? There's a chance that it will happen! But how do I stop it from happening? I can't afford that much damage in our town! Well, if that's the case....... the only choice I have is

To stop him here.

----------
I don't know what happened to my mind but bear with it@_@ also, I didn't expect that I'll use Arthur again.

I don't know if there's a meaning in Arthur's name, its just a name I came up with anyway. Btw, enjoy this chapter!  ̄︶ ̄