Part 4 - Bullies

Kim's home – 6.45pm

Mr Kim came back from his office after an afternoon of meetings. He was tired and only wanted to rest with a glass of whisky. Yejin will not come back home before 10.00pm, her coffee shop was holding an event for an anniversary. After serving himself, he let his body fall on the couch.

The house was silent. He checked his phone and saw a message from his girlfriend. She was looking for Y/N as she couldn't contact her.

Mr Kim: Her phone is so old, the battery must be down

Mr Kim: Her phone is so old, the battery must be down... I will order a new one for her... Mr Nam?

Mr Nam: Yes Sir?

Mr Kim: Ask Y/N to come down.

Mr Nam: Miss Y/N is not at home, Sir.

Mr Kim: What? Where is she at this hour? It's already dark outside. Where are the boys?

Mr Nam: Mr Jungkook and Mr Taehyung are not back home yet. Mr Jimin is in his room, Mr Namjoon in the library, Mr Hoseok is at the swimming pool. Mr Jin and Mr Yoongi are at the university.

Mr Kim called Taehyung to know if the little girl was with them even if he didn't believe that they will hang out with her.

Mr Kim: Taehyung, Y/N is with you?

Taehyung: No Dad, I'm with Jungkook, we are playing at the game center.

Mr Kim: Do you know where she is? Ask your brother!

Taehyung: He doesn't know either. You know we don't really care about that kid. Ask Jimin, he likes to have the big brother role.

Mr Kim hung out. He was already worried, and his son's answer only annoyed him. Mr Nam informed Jimin that his father was asking for him while Mr Kim sent one of his man to the park where Y/N liked to go.

Jimin: Dad, you called me?

Mr Kim: Do you know where Y/N? She is not back from school

Jimin: I saw her during lunch time at the library... She was doing other kids' assignments... I am sorry... I yelled at her and left. I don't know where she is, maybe still working for other at the library.