Winchester

[scene: devil may cry]

The members of the supernatural hunting business devil may cry was inside the building, except for Yang as she was in at beacon with her friends and team to become a huntress. (Y/n) was sitting at his desk filling out paper work and has the laptop next to him so he can pay bills, Bayonetta was sitting on the couch with her legs up on the table relaxing, Doom was sitting on the chair sharpening his wrist blade and cleaning his weapons, V was sitting next to Bayonetta reading a book and for Summer she was just got of the phone.

(Y/n): Who was that?

Summer: It was Qrow, he said he will be back in vale soon to visit.

(Y/n): Well it's been a while since we last meet Qrow.

Summer: Yeah, to bad he doesn't visit as often.

(Y/n): Well can you blame him, Ozpin has been giving him more tasks and we being dealing with the supernatural.

Summer: I assume you right.

(Y/n) then puts the pen down as he finished the documents and finished paying the bills, so he closed that tab, and put the paper work in his draw. He opens a new tab to look through the security cameras he has, in one cameras to see a car parked.

 He opens a new tab to look through the security cameras he has, in one cameras to see a car parked

(A/n: Don't own image)

(Y/n): Well would you look at that.

Summer then look over to see what her son is on about to see what he see.

Summer: Well it's about time they got back.

V: Judging by your words I wager that the brother are now back.

(Y/n): Yep Baby parked out back.

Bayonetta: Well it has been a while since they went to put that vampire clan down

Then the doors opened open to see the brother the group was talking about.

(Y/n): Welcome back...

(A/n: Don't own this image)

(Y/n): ... Sam & Dean

Dean: Good to be back

Sam: Yeah.