A call

Alex POV

It's been a few days since Wade dropped off Sydney the Destroyer, or as I call her Sydney, and everything has been going smoothly.

Sunny and Char are chill with her and Bart is also surprisingly chill. 

I was happy it was a smooth introduction. I did not need to try to separate a bunch of birds.

I was watching a movie with all the animals as I was sitting cross, cross on the couch. Bart was sitting in the crook of my neck, Sydney was perched on my other shoulder, Sunny was in my lap and I was petting her gently, and Char was sitting On my knee.

Suddenly my phone rang I slowly looked over at it carefully so none of the animals would get smushed.

If I got up I would have to move all the animals, and we never do that, once they are set you are set.

"Shit how do I do this.., V could you-" I started but suddenly Sydney flew over and swiped the answer call button and flew back and perched again.

"Oh wow that was really cool, since when can you do that Syd?"

Sydney just ruffled her feathers in return.

"Noted"

"Hello?" Someone asked on the other side of the line.

"Hello this is Alex who are you and how have I wronged you" I Started.

"Kid it's me Tony"

"Ohhh hey Mr.Stark" I greeted.

"Ya hey kid, so I was wondering if you could stop by the tower today"

"Why would I come to the tower?" I wondered.

"Well todays Peters first day with the internship so I'll be helping him and showing him the ropes" He started

 "And  rest of the team has a mission So they'll be gone and there taking Scott with and he has a kid who needs to be watched, so I talked to him and told him about the little agreement we got and figured 'hey this kid could help us out' and he said he'd be ok if you could watch her" He finished.

"Well there might be a slight problem, I'm pet sitting and I don't want to leave her behind because I don't know how good she'll be alone with my other Pets" I explained.

"Well Stark towers is a pretty pet safe zone so if you feel comfortable you could probably bring her with"

".... That could work, how long would I be there for?"

"It's about noon right?"

"Uh I dunno I have no concept of time"

"It's noon so the team will probably be back around like 8, and with the whole flight there and back and stuff so probably only about 7 hours if that would work"

"Ya I don't think I have anything going on today.... Wait gimme a sec I wanna see if this works" I said.

"Ok?"

"Sydney can you get me my phone?" I asked.

Sydney flew over and grabbed my phone with her talons and brought it to me and dropped it on the knee that Char wasn't on.

"Fucking awesome Dude"

"What happened?"

"Well Sydney the animal I'm watch just brought me my phone... which I had no idea she could do" I stated rubbing the back of Sydney's neck with my finger.