akward working environment

Wrapping his arms about himself, type furrowed his brow to then shake his head a bit when he saw a desk come through to then be placed to the side of tharns, he then took a deep breathe has he saw the movers leave to then turn his head to watch them go.
Tharn to his desk, was to his computer to then be typing to then stop to then eye type.
"What are you doing? Close the door and sit down, we have a lot of work to do."
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn his head towards tharn to make a face.
"I can to my office, I don't need to be....."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Your waisting time old man. Come on."
Type rolled his eyes to then go to the door to slam it a bit to then turn to go to his desk to sit down a bit roughly to eye the top.
"I am only 4 years older then you, I am not an old man!"
Tharn lightly chuckled to then go to his drawer to his desk to then take out some papers to then place to types.
"Get to work."
Tharn then turned to then go back to the computer.
Type gritted his teeth and hard to then grab a pen to then get right to it a bit peeved.
After awhile, type then yawned to then place his hand to his stomach to then sign.
Tharn stopped typing to then turn to then eye down.
"I heard that."
Type then looked up to see the clock before the door.
"It is lunch time, also you didn't let me eat all my breakfest this morning..... You prick."
He mumbled the last part..
Tharn then got up to go..
Type strightened up.
"Where are you going?"
Tharn was to the door to place on his jacket.
"Stay here."
Tharn then left a bit quick..
Type made a face to then shrug, to look down to proceed with work to think of when he should leave for lunch.
Getting done with a few more things, types stomach started to really rumble, signing he then got up to start to head for the door, he needed to go and get something to eat.
Stopping before the door, his eyes widened a bit when he saw tharn come in with a few bags to then look to him..
"Where do you think your going?"
Types eyes darted.
"Um......I was getting hungry."
Tharn held up the bags to then go to type for him to grab.
"Have food, now go sit down."
Type grumbled a bit to then turn to go straight to his desk to place the bags down to eye.
"Guess...... Thank you."
Tharn rolled his eyes..
"You should be more grateful, can hear you being sarcastic."
Type took in a deep breathe to then eye tharn has he took off his jacket, to then part his lips.
I..... Never really thought of a man to being cute before but.....
Types eyes widened to then look down to groan..
God damnit! Why am I hard!
Tharn then went over to his desk to turn his head to eye type a bit confused, he was hunched over a bit to be at the bags with a pained expression.
"Are you..... Alright?"
Type shrugged to then place a bit of food to tharns desk.
"Fine..... Let's eat and get back to work."
Tharn then eyed down to what he could see if types crotch to see he had a hand to it.
Tharn lightly chuckled to then drive into his food to eye.
"After."
Type made a face to then turn his head to then look at tharn a bit confused..
"What?"
"Just you wait. We will never at work. It is highly inappropriate."
"I...... Don't understand what you are going on about."
Tharn then stabbed some food to then place to his mouth with a bit of a smile, type looked him over to shrug to then go into his food, he was very hungry.
After they ate, type was to be finishing his portion of work to then play with his tongue in his mouth to try and understand what tharn was talking about earlier.
Looking up to the clock, type then took in a deep breathe to then streach a bit.
Tharn shook his head.
"It's going to be a late night."
Type placed his arms down to then eye tharn..
"Maybe for you, but I'm almost done."
Tharn stopped typing to then turn to fully eye type.
"You go no where until I am done."
Type made a face.
"I am not going to stay late. I am almost finished then I am going home."
If I can I'll have a bit of time to be able to get my necessities and.....
Type then made a long face, he wasent quite wanting to leave anymore, he then shook his head.
Tharn continued to eye him to then move closer to go to his ear to then place a hand to his leg, types eyes widened.
"If you want me to make you into a hot dripping mess tonight, you need to be silent right now and you will be here until I am finished. Know you want it from what I saw earlier, your very cute for trying to hide it."
Tharn then nibbled types ear to then lean back to then go straight to work.
Type looked forward to feel his heart fluttering in his chest to start to breathe heavily with a pained face to then gulp he was very much hard once again.
Type then placed his elbows to the desk to place his hands to his eyes to groan.
Damnit! What in the hell is wrong with me! Why do I have to react in this way to this asshole!
Type then flexed his jaw to then take his hands away to then cross his arms to the desk to know he was already done with his work to then sign.
"Why...... Can't we here?"
Maybe if we have sex now, he'll let me go and I can still go back to pack.
Tharn stopped typing to then turn to eye type.
"This is a place of work, now I need to get my work done, then we will go home. Just you wait type."
Tharn lightly chuckled to then go back to work.
Type then curled his bottom lip inward to then place his upper down to make a pained expression while his lower started to hurt in his pants.
But...... I'm wanting it now....
Types eyes widened at that realization, to then squeeze his eyes tightly shut.
Fuck!