I'll lose my control!

Vedant Dixit

"Sana, uhh— I think this is the wrong place." I said after we broke the kiss looking around as we were parked at a roadside.

She just looked around and tucked a strand of her hair nervously.

"Umm yeah." She said getting up from my lap.

I miss her warmth already.

I started driving and she sat there with crimson cheeks.

Ohh god!
She looks soo adorable!

We both fell into a comfortable silence after that I was too in daze to say anything and her well she was still busy blushing over that kiss.

I held her hand and interwined our fingers. She looked at me with a soft smile.

Haayee!
Jaan hi lele meri!

"Tomorrow we are going to do your most favourite thing." I said kissing her hand and she looked at me confused.

"Amusement park." I said and her eyes lit up like a small child.

"What? Really?" She asked with a wide smile.

"Yess really." I said and she squealed.

"It is been ages I've been to one." She said squealing.

We reached home and retired to our room.
I slipped in the blanket scrolling on my phone after freshening up and she came after sometime.

"Ved." She called and I hummed reading a mail about the product packaging.

"Ved." She called again and I hummed again.

"Kabse aawaj laga rahi hu!" She said glaring at me snatching my phone at keeping it aside.

"Aree, I was reading an important mail." I said and she came towards me.

She laid down beside me and was slowly shifting towards me.

I just smiled at her and extended my arm. She smiled widely and quickly rested her head on my arm.

Nautanki!

"Thank you." She said hugging my torso.

"Shayad main pehle sirf thank you pe khush ho jata. Par ab naa tumne meri aadatein bigaad di hain. To mujhe kuch aur chahiye." I said moving my face closer to hers such that our noses were touching.

"Chup chap so jao! Aaye bade kuch aur chahiye." She said smacking my chest blushing and hiding her face in the crook of my neck.

I laughed at her and pulled her more close.

I never ever thought we could come here some day.
...
"Ved! Get up!" I heard Sana while she was shaking me vigorously.

"Thoda sa? Thoda sa pyaar se utha sakti hai ki nahi?" I whined loosening my hold on her.

"We'll get late. You promised me amusement park today." She said still shaking and I groaned.

"Go get ready. I'll be up in some time." I said leaving her waist and she ran away to the washroom.

Itna excited to khud ki shaadi ke liye bhi nahi thi!

I came out wearing a cream coloured t-shirt and blue denim jeans.