𝟺~♪

Its been a couple of weeks since you met Isabela.

You 2 Became very close. You always went over to the Casita to see her.

What you didn't know was that she liked you, more than a friend, more than a best friend!

After awhile, she would give you red roses, you acted oblivious about the fact that its the symbol of romantic love. She would get you gifts, like heart shaped boxes of chocolate. You also acted oblivious about the fact it was a sign of love.

...

"Guys i'm going to the Casita!"

"Ok! Be safe!"

Your Madre gave you a bag of baked goods for Isabela, since she gives you gifts all the time.

You were about to leave before Ariana stopped you,

"Say hi to Camilo for me" She said, smiling when you nodded.

'She still doesn't like Camilo. She just wants to be nice' 

When you Arrived at your location, you knocked on the door, standing back incase you got hit. Which happened once, You knocked on the door and then The casita swung it open, hitting you in the face. After that casita never opened the door for you.

You laughed as the thought, before the door opened.

"Oh! Hey Y/N" Camilo stood there, hand on his hip.

"Hey! Also Ariana said Hi" You said, walking inside, he laughed nervously. 

'Poor teens, having to get married'

You went up to Isabelas room, knocking the door.

"Come in!" You heard Isabela call.

You opened the door to reveal Isabela, when she saw you flowers sprouted from her head, she looked happy.

"Buttercup! Your here!" Isabela ran up and hugged you, you didn't know why but she called you buttercup, your face tinting red whenever she called you that.

"Hey Isa! I hope your doing well!"

She smiled and grabbed your hand, twirling you around before she walked slowly towards some chairs made of flowers.

"Please sit!" She sat down, then stared at you.

"Oh Isa! I have a bag of food for you! Since you give me all those roses and gifts, i wanted to give you my own!" 

She got excited as more flowers sprouted for her head, and picked up the bag.

"Wow! Thank you buttercup!" She pecked your cheek, thats something you would do, it was a best friend thing, although, you enjoyed it.

"Got any new gossip?" 

"Oh do i,"

You both went on for ages talking about gossip, she told you about Mariano and how she didn't want to get married, which made you happy, she gave you a red rose and called you 'amor' which you blushed at, You told her about Ariana as a kid, you liked mocking her because Carlos and the twins were boring. You had dinner with them then went home.

"Hey...Can i talk too you for a minute?"

You turned around and saw Camilo, he was looking down.

"Um, yeah of course" You sat down on the floor, him next to you.

He went on about how he felt like Ariana hated him, and how he only thought of her as a close friend. He felt worried and nervous about Marrying her. You told him that ariana definitely didn't hate him.

"Ariana doesn't hate you, she thinks your funny, cool, and cute." You said, smiling.

He smiled and stood up, thanking you for comfort, he then turned around and walked towards his room.

Eventually you left, bringing back an empty black bag.

You did a little dance, until you heard a bang come from you home.

You ran as fast as you could, opening the door.

"Oh my god.."

There standing, next to your Madre. was your Dad...

Ariana threw a vase at him, which was the bang.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU FUCKING DICK" You heard Ariana say, before Carlos pulled her further from your Dad.

Ariana got out of Carlos' grip and gave your Dad the middle finger, before walking upstairs and slamming her bedroom door.

"I'll get her Ma" Carlos said, walking upstairs.

It was just you, your Madre, And your Dad.

"What..are..you..doing here?" You stood at the door, eyes swelling with tears.

"I-..Y/N please, y-you know i was f-framed" Your dad said, stifling cries.

You ran up to him and hugged him, tears spreading across his shirt.

"Y/N, sit down, your Dad will explain everything" Your Madre gestured to a seat, your Dad sitting down in the one across from it. 

Your Madre called everyone down, Ariana and Carlos came down first, both we're sobbing. Pablo and alexander came down, when they saw their dad, they sat down, and looked away from him.

"Ok...Here i go..."